40. O Children of Israel! Remember My blessings which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your pledge to Me, and I will fulfill My pledge to you, and fear Me.
41. And believe in what I revealed, confirming what is with you; and do not be the first to deny it; and do not exchange My revelations for a small price; and be conscious of Me.
42. And do not mix truth with falsehood, and do not conceal the truth while you know.
43. And attend to your prayers, and practice regular charity, and kneel with those who kneel.
44. Do you command people to virtuous conduct, and forget yourselves, even though you read the Scripture? Do you not understand?
45. And seek help through patience and prayer. But it is difficult, except for the devout.
46. Those who know that they will meet their Lord, and that to Him they will return.
47. O Children of Israel! Remember My favor which I bestowed upon you, and I that favored you over all nations.
48. And beware of a Day when no soul will avail another in the least, nor will any intercession be accepted on its behalf, nor will any ransom be taken from it, nor will they be helped.
49. And recall that We delivered you from the people of Pharaoh. They inflicted on you terrible persecution, killing your sons and sparing your women. Therein was a tremendous trial from your Lord.
50. And recall that We parted the sea for you, so We saved you, and We drowned the people of Pharaoh as you looked on.
At this point in the revelations, Gabriel is still instructing on exactly what to say to the public and to the Jewish leaders he will need to go up against at some point to show them the error of their ways. This of course is where Jews get mad and see an extreme prejudice against the Jewish people, but if you look closely and listen to the words of the Quran as you speak them, you see that this is only a call to the leaders of the Jewish people who lead their people astray and omit and alter God’s words with their own.
Historically even in the Bible, it states there was a division of Moses’s followers and a party of Jews that never believed Moses or simply didn’t want to follow God’s commandments to have One unseen God. So they decided to pray and worship to their pagan deities, and all we know is it was a golden calf idol or statue, that represented some god of theirs of old. I believe after this event, Moses lost control of some of his followers and the Jewish nation was divided-half followed Moses and his commandments from the Torah and the other half followed the Pagan leaders or “elders” as they called them. The thing I discovered with this, is the poor followed Moses because wealth was not a conquest for them. And usually the wealthy and the well connected followed the pagan worshipers because it allowed them more of the freedom to create the frivolous society they wanted to build. One of the major perks of pagan religions is you can make up ANY god and goddess, and follow ANY man made law you wish to create, and usually the elite class did this.
So once again this is NOT a call out to all Jews, it is only to those who are in high seats of power that have altered the words of God that Moses had given them originally. We know that there is the Torah, and there is the Talmud. Historically the Talmud was the one written after the Torah and are the Oral Laws given based off the Torah, but it is from rabbis and men’s minds…not God’s. It will be the equivalent to following only my interpretation as a new book, which I don’t intend to do-I only interpret what was already sent down.
I really hope my blog reaches many Jews and they will see WHO archangel Gabriel is chastising for God, and they will stop projecting themselves on this judgment. Good Jews who follow Moses’s teachings will earn their place in Heaven just as much as a muslim. 🙂