1. In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
2. Praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds.
3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. It is You we worship, and upon You we call for help.
6. Guide us to the straight path.
7. The path of those You have blessed, not of those against whom there is anger, nor of those who are misguided.
This is a beautiful prayer to God to show appreciation and humility. It is a prayer that I use to begin connection and centering myself ready to quiet the mind. There is nothing different from the intentions of this prayer from a Christian prayer or any others. It is to show devotion and ask for strength while we are always being tempted and tried.