110. You are the best community that ever emerged for humanity: you advocate what is moral, and forbid what is immoral, and believe in God. Had the People of the Scripture believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are the believers, but most of them are sinners.
111. They will do you no harm, beyond insulting you. And if they fight you, they will turn around and flee, then they will not be helped.
112. They shall be humiliated wherever they are encountered, except through a rope from God, and a rope from the people; and they incurred wrath from God, and were stricken with misery. That is because they rejected God’s revelations, and killed the prophets unjustly. That is because they rebelled and committed aggression.
113. They are not alike. Among the People of the Scripture is a community that is upright; they recite God’s revelations throughout the night, and they prostrate themselves.
114. They believe in God and the Last Day, and advocate righteousness and forbid evil, and are quick to do good deeds. These are among the righteous.
115. Whatever good they do, they will not be denied it. God knows the righteous.
116. As for those who disbelieve, neither their possessions nor their children will avail them anything against God. These are the inhabitants of the Fire, abiding therein forever.
117. The parable of what they spend in this worldly life is that of a frosty wind that strikes the harvest of a people who have wronged their souls, and destroys it. God did not wrong them, but they wronged their own selves.
118. O you who believe! Do not befriend outsiders who never cease to wish you harm. They love to see you suffer. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their hearts conceal is worse. We have made the messages clear for you, if you understand.
119. There you are, you love them, but they do not love you, and you believe in the entire scripture. And when they meet you, they say, “We believe;” but when they are alone, they bite their fingers in rage at you. Say, “Die in your rage; God knows what is within the hearts.”
120. If something good happens to you, it upsets them; but if something bad befalls you, they rejoice at it. But if you persevere and maintain righteousness, their schemes will not harm you at all. God comprehends what they do.
God and the Angels are NOT PLAYING any longer with humanity. This constant bickering and warring going one between people of different religions, needs to stop. Gabriel is telling Muhammad that these leaders of religious systems are going to want to fight you. They can not detach from their stubbornness and ego, and so they will wish to kill the muslims that will be spreading unity without force.
There is no getting around this idea. The evil people within ALL religions and not part of religions, will experience the suffering they caused others. As the verses say there are good people from Christianity, and Judaism, and other religions. They do good on earth, and don’t hate or try to divide people different from them embracing the true teachings of the messengers and prophets.
Islam will be calling people to love and unity, but those who hate these ideas as followers of Satan will feel an envy and a hatred in their hearts. God and the Angels will know them and they will be reflected upon.
Good begets good-regardless of the path you take to God.