90. As for those who disbelieve after having believed, then plunge deeper into disbelief, their repentance will not be accepted; these are the lost.
91. As for those who disbelieve and die disbelievers, even the earth full of gold would not be accepted from any of them, were he to offer it for ransom. These will have a painful torment, and will have no saviors.
92. You will not attain virtuous conduct until you give of what you cherish. Whatever you give away, God is aware of it.
93. All food was permissible to the Children of Israel, except what Israel forbade for itself before the Torah was revealed. Say, “Bring the Torah, and read it, if you are truthful.”
94. Whoever forges lies about God after that-these are the unjust.
95. Say, “God has spoken the truth, so follow the religion of Abraham the Monotheist; he was not a Pagan.”
96. The first house established for mankind is the one at Bekka; blessed, and guidance for all people.
97. In it are evident signs; the Station of Abraham. Whoever enters it attains security. Pilgrimage to the House is a duty to God for all who can make the journey. But as for those who refuse-God is Independent of the worlds.
98. Say, “O People of the Scripture, why do you reject the Revelations of God, when God witnesses what you do?”
99. Say, “O People of the Scripture, why do you hinder from God’s path those who believe, seeking to distort it, even though you are witnesses? God is not unaware of what you do.”
100. O you who believe! If you obey a party of those who were given the Scripture, they will turn you, after your belief, into disbelievers.
Muhammad is being given the truth about the manipulation of religion that happened and is causing problems between nations. Abraham was a “muslim” in the adjective to being a servant to God. The first place of worship and reflection created was Bekka, which I looked up and holds several different pronouncing which in the ancient name is Mecca. Which makes very much sense since Abraham was said to reestablish the Kabbah as a place of monotheistic worship when it used be a place of polytheistic worship that housed many idols of gods and goddesses in ancient times. Abraham was the one who smashed these idols trying to get his civilization back on track to One God.
Today Muslims walk around and pray in the direction of the Kabbah, in Mecca. Not to worship or idolize it, but to commemorate God’s commands to honor One God and to commit themselves to unity. According to these verses, people use to be able to enter it as a reflection space to pray to God. But unfortunately it is not open to the public to keep it preserved. So now it is locked to Muslims, who simply pray in the direction of it and walk around it several times during their pilgrimage.
Muhammad is being coached to tell the people who will become his followers to not listen to Christian or Jewish leaders who will claim ONLY their religion is the way, and to instead embrace Islam, which shows that all righteous people regardless of labels, will find their way back to God. Those who push division on others, will have their punishment in the end. It is evil to claim yourself as spiritually superior to others, and God and the Angels see this.
There was an enemy of mankind that also claimed to be superior spiritually than Adam, and his name was Iblis, who then became Satan in his role on earth.
The Kabbah in Mecca (Bekka)