170. Delighting in what God has given them out of His grace, and happy for those who have not yet joined them; that they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.
171. They rejoice in grace from God, and bounty, and that God will not waste the reward of the faithful.
172. Those who responded to God and the Messenger, despite the persecution they had suffered. For the virtuous and the pious among them is a great reward.
173. Those to whom the people have said, “The people have mobilized against you, so fear them.” But this only increased them in faith, and they said, “God is enough for us; He is the Excellent Protector.”
174. So they came back with grace from God, and bounty, and no harm having touched them. They pursued what pleases God. God possesses immense grace.
175. That is only Satan frightening his partisans; so do not fear them, but fear Me, if you are believers.
176. And do not be saddened by those who rush into disbelief. They will not harm God in the least. God desires to give them no share in the Hereafter. A terrible torment awaits them.
177. Those who exchange blasphemy for faith will not harm God in the least. A painful torment awaits them.
178. Those who disbelieve should not assume that We respite them for their own good. In fact, We only respite them so that they may increase in sinfulness. A humiliating torment awaits them.
179. God will not leave the believers as you are, without distinguishing the wicked from the sincere. Nor will God inform you of the future, but God elects from among His messengers whom He wills. So believe in God and His messengers. If you believe and practice piety, you will have a splendid reward.
180. Those who withhold what God has given them of his bounty should not assume that is good for them. In fact, it is bad for them. They will be encircled by their hoardings on the Day of Resurrection. To God belongs the inheritance of the heavens and the earth, and God is well acquainted with what you do.
Things are getting deep. Muhammad is explained how God works in this world, and it is shown to him in a way that he may teach others so that they may then teach the next generations.
The message is very clear to me. Those that remain steadfast in faith through the good and bad times of this world, are of the true believers and God recognizes this. It flows in accordance to His Will. Humility, but bravery. Bravery, yet kindness. Modesty, yet strength. These virtues are a delicate blend of both goodness and strength, and represents what God wills for us to become as humans. When a soldier truly embodies these ideals, they are rewarded by God in this world and the next.
I have a story to share that connects to this. A Christian woman I work with just yesterday whispered to me that God is good to her, because when she was younger she was kidnapped and beaten left for dead. But she survived and she became a good person knowing the value of life after almost loosing it. She teaches her kids the same and she keeps feeling blessed by God and what has been given to her. I have always felt a strong spirit in her, and she is an example of a true believer. She is my Christian sister. Mashallah.
When a person is weak at heart, and unkind, God can see this. Their cruelty and lust for things material may seem to go unpunished to others. For awhile they feel they are blessed by their deities or Satan, but it is only to keep testing them and see how much further they dig themselves a hole into their own dark abyss. This can be attributed to some of the evil leaders of today even. Remember God is Just and Merciful, so if one should repent and want to make up for their mistakes as an evil person in the past, then God sees this and rewards a person accordingly. There is always a chance to turn things around, but it is about the intentions of a person. You have to prove to God that you wish to truly change.
If a person keeps on sinning, and doing themselves and others wrong..then God allows for this to happen until their deaths when all things are revealed to them, on the Last Days. And for them is a horrible punishment when their sins are revealed.
Instead of fearing this world, we are always reminded to fear for our souls instead. It brings in a new perspective of how temporary our lives really are. With this knowledge, your best dreams can always be accomplished.