50. See how they devise lies against God. That alone is an outright sin.
51. Have you not considered those who were given a share of the Book? They believe in superstition and evil powers, and say of those who disbelieve, “These are better guided on the way than the believers.”
52. Those are they whom God has cursed. Whomever God curses, you will find no savior for him.
53. Or do they own a share of the kingdom? Then they would not give people a speck.
54. Or do they envy the people for what God has given them of His grace? We have given the family of Abraham the Book and wisdom, and We have given them a great kingdom.
55. Among them are those who believed in it, and among them are those who held back from it. Hell is a sufficient Inferno.
56. Those who reject Our revelations-We will scorch them in a Fire. Every time their skins are cooked, We will replace them with other skins, so they will experience the suffering. God is Most Powerful, Most Wise.
57. As for those who believe and do good deeds, We will admit them into Gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein forever. They will have purified spouses therein, and We will admit them into a shady shade.
58. God instructs you to give back things entrusted to you to their owners. And when you judge between people, judge with justice. God’s instructions to you are excellent. God is All-Hearing, All-Seeing.
59. O you who believe! Obey God and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you dispute over anything, refer it to God and the Messenger, if you believe in God and the Last Day. That is best, and a most excellent determination.
60. Have you not observed those who claim that they believe in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed before you, yet they seek Satanic sources for legislation, in spite of being commanded to reject them? Satan means to mislead them far away.
Muhammad is given insight into a very evil thing that is happening in the world at this time. Those who believe in superstition, magic, and evil powers to wield for their own desires are the great occultists of the world. They have lied saying that the disbelievers of God, the atheists, are the right ones. Making the world so topsy turvy, and twisting God in the minds of men. These are the ones who will receive the wrath of God.
Out of envy, and hatred for the believers in God such as Abraham’s family, have they followed Satan and will join Satan in his “fiery” prison. It is extremely hard to know if fire exists as a flame in the spiritual realm or if the fire is a metaphor for something else much deeper. Having their skins burned and then renewed to experience the pain again, speaks much about karma. What evil is done, will be experienced again as a tormenting cycle, till one repents and seeks for change.
Water is cooling and soothing as an energy, and so Heaven is expressed to Muhammad as a beautiful earthly place with water to soothe and relax their souls from the harsh times of this world.
Muhammad is to tell the people to give back what they took from others as they borrowed them and that theft is not allowed. If arguments happen then people need to pray on it and to ask the messengers who have been given guidance to help lead the people towards a fair solution. Much like Socrates was a man of wisdom, people would come to him for their problems, knowing that he followed a strict moral guideline instilled by God, not manmade laws. Many teachers and messengers have been like this. They don’t ask for money, they are only here to guide others and share the wisdom given to them.
There are some people back then, and still today that seek Satan as a source of information and wisdom. They only wrong themselves while doing this and are falling into Satan’s trap to mislead mankind away from their salvation.