110. Whoever commits evil, or wrongs his soul, then implores God for forgiveness, will find God Forgiving and Merciful.
111. And Whoever earns a sin, earns it against himself. God is Aware and Wise.
112. And whoever commits a mistake, or a sin, and then blames it on an innocent person, has taken a slander and a clear sin.
113. Were it not for God’s grace towards you, and His mercy, a faction of them would have managed to mislead you. But they only mislead themselves, and they cannot harm you in any way. God has revealed to you the Scripture and wisdom, and has taught you what you did not know. God’s goodness towards you is great.
114. There is no good in much of their private counsels, except for him who advocates charity, or kindness, or reconciliation between people. Whoever does that, seeking God’s approval, We will give him a great compensation.
115. Whoever makes a breach with the Messenger, after the guidance has become clear to him, and follows other than the path of the believers, We will direct him in the direction he has chosen, and commit him to Hell-what a terrible destination!
116. God will not forgive that partners be associated with Him; but will forgive anything less than that, to whomever He wills. Anyone who ascribes partners to God has strayed into far error.
117. They invoke in His stead only females. In fact, they invoke none but a rebellious devil.
118. God has cursed him. And he said, “I will take to myself my due share of Your servants.”
119. “And I will mislead them, and I will entice them, and I will prompt them to slit the ears of cattle, and I will prompt them to alter the creation of God.” Whoever takes Satan as a lord, instead of God, has surely suffered a profound loss.
120. He promises them, and he raises their expectations, but Satan promises them nothing but delusions.
As always expressed God is Forgiving and Merciful, and whomever comes to God with a sincere heart will always be forgiven.
Slander or blaming your crime on an innocent person is a major sin, Muhammad is told. And the victory that has been given to Muhammad’s followers is by the Mercy only of God to not allow their enemies to win. Gabriel is telling Muhammad this, so he can then relay the message to others to show the proof of existence of God and His angels as a guiding force that works for the good people on earth.
Muhammad is being explained how those leaders who hold secret meetings are not doing much good, except those who give in charity, are kind, generous and try to unite people together. Those are the people in God’s good graces.
Whoever makes a contract with Muhammad in peace, but then breaks it will experience a terrible punishment from God cause it shows an aggressive disbelief. The leaders that have ascribed gods and goddesses as having power are in the wrong. There is only one God, and any of the female goddesses, they have evoked, have only been Satan that promised that he would mislead humans from the beginning.
Slitting the ears of the cattle is to hang earrings from, which was an ancient pagan practice to worship the cow-the Golden Calf worship is still continuing from the times of Moses. Altering the creation of God could be anything from altering the body for spiritual and ritual purposes. We should not surgically alter the body form to represent our faith. In doing so, it is only representing deities and partners ascribed to God.