170. O people! The Messenger has come to you with the truth from your Lord, so believe-that is best for you. But if you disbelieve, to God belongs everything in the heavens and the earth. God is Omniscient and Wise.
171. O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion, and do not say about God except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, is the Messenger of God, and His Word that He conveyed to Mary, and a Spirit from Him. So believe in God and His messengers, and do not say, “Three.” Refrain-it is better for you. God is only one God. Glory be to Him-that He should have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and the earth, and God is a sufficient Protector.
172. The Messiah does not disdain to be a servant of God, nor do the favored angels. Whoever disdains His worship, and is too arrogant-He will round them up to Himself altogether.
173. But as for those who believe and do good works, He will pay them their wages in full, and will increase His grace for them. But as for those who disdain and are too proud, He will punish them with an agonizing punishment. And they will find for themselves, apart from God, no lord and no savior.
174. O people! A proof has come to you from your Lord, and We sent down to you a clear light.
175. As for those who believe in God, and hold fast to Him, He will admit them into mercy and grace from Him, and will guide them to Himself in a straight path.
176. They ask you for a ruling. Say, “God gives you a ruling concerning the person who has neither parents nor children.” If a man dies, and leaves no children, and he had a sister, she receives one-half of what he leaves. And he inherits from her if she leaves no children. But if there are two sisters, they receive two-thirds of what he leaves. If the siblings are men and women, the male receives the share of two females.” God makes things clear for you, lest you err. God is Aware of everything.
This is what Gabriel is telling Muhammad to say to the people that by following these guidances and faith in the Lord, will give them a beautiful afterlife, where they will experience no regret or punishment of their wrong actions.
Muhammad is going to need to tell the Christians that have formed Catholicism that worships Mary as a goddess, and Jesus as another, to not divide God in this way. Most Catholics today see God as one as the trinity, but in the past due to ignorance and only literal understanding, God was divided into three different parts and worshipped differently regarding those parts. This is polytheism and is not what Jesus taught. Jesus taught there is ONE God in Heaven and to worship Him.
This Quran is to prove the existing words and books that were written before and to shed light on the truth that was hidden away for 600 years.
Inheritance is important to provide charity to whomever needs it from the dead, and to take care of surviving relatives and their children, this is why it is divided in this way. It is not wealth confiscated by the state or leaders, it is wealth that is shared to the poor of the land, and to the remaining family-especially women with children. Seeing the graciousness that God leads humanity towards, is a Sign in itself for the believers.