110. When God will say, “O Jesus son of Mary, recall My favor upon you and upon your mother, how I supported you with the Holy Spirit. You spoke to the people from the crib, and in maturity. How I taught you the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel. And recall that you molded from clay the shape of a bird, by My leave, and then you breathed into it, and it became a bird, by My leave. And you healed the blind and the leprous, by My leave; and you revived the dead, by My leave. And recall that I restrained the Children of Israel from you when you brought them the clear miracles. But those who disbelieved among them said, `This is nothing but obvious sorcery.'”
111. “And when I inspired the disciples: `Believe in Me and in My Messenger.’ They said, `We have believed, so bear witness that We have submitted.'”
112. “And when the disciples said, ‘O Jesus son of Mary, is your Lord able to bring down for us a feast from heaven?’ He said, ‘Fear God, if you are believers.'”
113. They said, “We wish to eat from it, so that our hearts may be reassured, and know that you have told us the truth, and be among those who witness it.”
114. Jesus son of Mary said, “O God, our Lord, send down for us a table from heaven, to be a festival for us, for the first of us, and the last of us, and a sign from You; and provide for us; You are the Best of providers.”
115. God said, “I will send it down to you. But whoever among you disbelieves thereafter, I will punish him with a punishment the like of which I never punish any other being.”
116. And God will say, “O Jesus son of Mary, did you say to the people, `Take me and my mother as gods rather than God?'” He will say, “Glory be to You! It is not for me to say what I have no right to. Had I said it, You would have known it. You know what is in my soul, and I do not know what is in Your soul. You are the Knower of the hidden.
117. I only told them what You commanded me: that you shall worship God, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them while I was among them; but when You took me to Yourself, You became the Watcher over them-You are Witness over everything.
118. If You punish them, they are Your servants; but if You forgive them, You are the Mighty and Wise.”
119. God will say, “This is a Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness.” They will have Gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will remain forever. God is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. That is the great attainment.
120. To God belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and what lies in them, and He has power over everything.
Here Gabriel is explaining to Muhammad about Jesus as a messenger of God and his followers called the Disciples. They were given the feast, on a large table, which we know today as the “Last Supper”. God gave them a warning that if any of them disbelieve after seeing this feast, then they will be punished like no other human. I can attribute this to the idea of Judas, who then became the symbol for envy, greed, betrayal, disloyalty, and among other negative sins as he gave Jesus to the Romans.
Gabriel is telling Muhammad that Jesus was not given the information to know when the End Times was going to be and only gave his disciples and his followers the information given to him by God. He was created for a purpose, but not exactly the one that the Catholic church made him out to be in his death. They claim Jesus absolved their past, present and future sins when he died. Here in the Quran, we are told the savior of mankind, has not saved us yet. He will be the Messiah for the deserving humans to ask God for our forgiveness in the End Times, not as a son, or as god, but as a humble servant to God that he taught the others to worship only.
Da Vinci’s famous Last Supper