60. What will they think-those who fabricate lies and attribute them to God-on the Day of Resurrection? God is bountiful towards the people, but most of them do not give thanks.
61. You do not get into any situation, nor do you recite any Quran, nor do you do anything, but We are watching over you as you undertake it. Not even the weight of an atom, on earth or in the sky, escapes your Lord, nor is there anything smaller or larger, but is in a clear record.
62. Unquestionably, God’s friends have nothing to fear, nor shall they grieve.
63. Those who believe and are aware.
64. For them is good news in this life, and in the Hereafter. There is no alteration to the words of God. That is the supreme triumph.
65. And let not their sayings dishearten you. All power is God’s. He is the Hearer, the Knower.
66. Certainly, to God belongs everyone in the heavens and everyone on earth. Those who invoke other than God do not follow partners; they follow only assumptions, and they only guess.
67. It is He who made the night for your rest, and the daylight for visibility. Surely in that are signs for people who listen.
68. And they said, “God has taken a son.” Be He glorified. He is the Self-Sufficient. His is everything in the heavens and everything on earth. Do you have any proof for this? Or are you saying about God what you do not know?
69. Say, “Those who fabricate lies about God will not succeed.”
70. Some enjoyment in this world; then to Us is their return; then We will make them taste the severe punishment on account of their disbelief.
These verses get deeper into issues at hand at this time in history. If you are Christian, try to to keep an open mind with the next lines. You must understand that after Jesus died, Christianity took on a very pagan and fanatical approach to religion. It’s not only Christianity that did this, almost every religion did because of the wrong people who took charge due to the the lust for power, fame, and wealth. Islam at this time is at it’s pure state, but what happened to the religion after Muhammad died will be judged too.
We have had some great religious leaders, but if you really do research into WHO these men were you will see many killed people, had people tortured and killed for not accepting their ideologies that lead them to rule others. So I ask you Christians to see these following lines in the Quran as the literal interpretation of Jesus at the time.
Line 61, everything is on record in the Book of Life that God as a Supreme Consciousness holds. How I see this is that everything is recorded as energy and it can be played back to show you moments of where you fell in your state of consciousness or where you rose above the earthly desires. So EVERYTHING goes back to God eventually, and Muhammad is to keep telling the people this so they understand that these revelations do not come from a human. They come from a source that wants to help reveal the truth and soothe the suffering of the innocents being taken advantage of on earth- God’s friends.
For God’s believers who are friends of God and the Angels, they will receive joy and bliss in a way they were not allowed to on earth because of selfish people. The Quran is a joy to those who have suffered at the hands of evil!
Line 65 shows a very real truth that has happened in the past and is STILL happening within some branches of Christianity and Judaism. Depending on what church, pastor or priest you have today you may hear that ONLY Christians are going to Heaven, or only Jews. This is the major idea that the Quran teaches. It is wrong, soulfully wrong to judge where others go in death if they are innocent people from a different nation or culture. At this time in history, the Christians and Jews were claiming to be the only ones who go to Heaven. The Quran is trying to correct this and so Muhammad is told to tell the good people in audience to him to not worry about what they say. God sees the priesthood and rabbi’s lies. It is not the faith that makes a person good or not.
Evoking Jesus, and Mary as a god or goddess that was something was beginning to be done in pagan rituals. I won’t go too deep into it, but some very strange things indeed was made up about Jesus and Mary. It split God up into sects and divided the religion of Christianity. Regardless what you believe today, you have to understand the Quran is trying to help those who have been persecuted by the pagans and the religious leaders of other religions. Islam was starting to gain a name and unfortunately some priests and rabbis did not understand, this path was to the same God.
To say God has a physical son is once again bringing in the wrong nature of God to be a man or manlike deity. So Line 68 is showing the error in this idea since God never said before in any of the texts, he had a son, or wife. This is something that later got created by the church. God isn’t a man and Muslims will never see God as such.
The ones again with “disbelief” are the ones that could disbelieve in the unity of God and did not have faith to see Islam as part of the message causing more chaos and division between nations. Certain religious leaders that spread the hate and misunderstanding will be held accounted for what they have done. The Spanish Inquisition comes to mind and many other persecutions done by the church.
Regardless what you believe today as a good hearted Christian, please understand the enormous power and control the Christians and Catholics started to have on the nations. Much of the power was used in poor ways to persecute and kill those who didn’t fit into their belief structure. If you spoke out against the tyranny they called “divine rule”, you would be branded a heretic or killed. As we learn in the Quran, you can only kill those who come after you, in self defense only or a righteous battle. The Christian church that killed innocent pagans in villages and tormented people because they could not accept the king’s form of Christianity, is being spoken about right here.
Victim of the Spanish Inquisition started by the Spanish Monarchy in 1478.