110. And We turn away their hearts and their visions, as they refused to believe in it the first time, and We leave them blundering in their rebellion.
111. Even if We sent down the angels to them, and the dead spoke to them, and We gathered all things before them, they still would not believe, unless God wills; but most of them are ignorant.
112. Likewise, We have assigned for every prophet an enemy-human and jinn devils-inspiring one another with fancy words in order to deceive. But had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. So leave them to their fabrications.
113. So that the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter may incline to it, and be content with it, and that they may perpetrate whatever they perpetrate.
114. “Shall I seek a judge other than God, when He is the One who revealed to you the Book, explained in detail?” Those to whom We gave the Book know that it is the truth revealed from your Lord. So do not be of those who doubt.
115. The Word of your Lord has been completed, in truth and justice. There is no changing to His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower.
116. If you were to obey most of those on earth, they would divert you from God’s path. They follow nothing but assumptions, and they only conjecture.
117. Your Lord knows best who strays from His path, and He knows best the guided ones.
118. So eat of that over which the Name of God was pronounced, if you indeed believe in His revelations.
119. And why should you not eat of that over which the Name of God is pronounced, when He has detailed for you what is prohibited for you, unless you are compelled by necessity? Many lead astray with their opinions, through lack of knowledge. Your Lord knows best the transgressors.
120. So abandon sin, outward and inward. Those who commit sins will be repaid for what they used to perpetrate.
Muhammad is told that some people he speaks to about the revelations will fall on deaf ears and blind minds always. A very real way that God is said to work, by this angel, is by always having an enemy to be the opposing side of argument for the prophets. This is where it starts to get very deep into the reality of God. Muhammad is being told a secret of the universe, that whenever there is extreme pureness and goodness, there will always be the opposite to fight that good. The reason is so that we know WHO and WHAT God is ultimately.
God knows the way the human mind, (and maybe even non-human mind), works by relativity. You can not know happiness, without knowing the experience of sadness and vice versa. You can not know what is good in this world, without also an example of what is bad and see its consequences and effects. This is why there is evil and Satan is allowed in the world-so that we may KNOW the Goodness of God, by learning to discern between the two.
Gabriel is telling something from behind the veil to Muhammad. That the ones that do not believe, mock, or threaten him have been placed in his life and around him for a reason, so that the people may learn by comparison what is from God and what is not. So he should not overly concern himself with those who speak so aggressively against him.
Now from what I understand, there is always a choice for evil to join the good by learning from it. God is not malicious and creates evil people and then punishes them for being evil. If an arrogant and spiritually blind person continues to fight and argue with the prophet of God, then God allows them to stay in this lower consciousness by choice. And that is what line 113 refers to. Every person has a choice to wake up to the awareness of God.
People seeking a word from God more just and in truth than the religious texts will not be able to find one. This book and the ones before in their original transcripts, have been made to pierce the veil of lies and illusions. There is no other Judge that we can ask for. God is the ultimate judge.
Muhammad is being told to not be afraid to pave his own way based on these revelations, since religion has become so clouded by greed and power. It is almost like religion needs to start fresh and so he is told that if he or the people continued to believe in the faiths practiced at that time, they would be a people lost.
In line 119, there is an idea that food that was killed was not being pronounced over the name of God, the Lord of the Worlds, but instead the demi gods that mankind made up. Many times in pagan religion there are smaller gods in charge of harvest or animals, and so here we are reminded to always show appreciation by going straight to the source of God. Later this type of food became known as “halal” food in the Arabic culture.
Muhammad must himself and tell the others who will hear him to abandon all sin inside and outside. We must challenge ourselves to fight the temptations of this world from the devil daily, and the soul will reap the good it has sown.
Knowing between good and evil is one of our greatest lessons on this earth.