90. Those are they whom God has guided, so follow their guidance. Say, “I ask of you no compensation for it; it is just a reminder for all mankind.”
91. They do not value God as He should be valued, when they say, “God did not reveal anything to any human being.” Say, “Who revealed the Scripture which Moses brought-a light and guidance for humanity?” You put it on scrolls, displaying them, yet concealing much. And you were taught what you did not know-neither you, nor your ancestors. Say, “God;” then leave them toying away in their speculation.
92. This too is a Scripture that We revealed-blessed-verifying what preceded it, that you may warn the Mother of Cities and all around it. Those who believe in the Hereafter believe in it, and are dedicated to their prayers.
93. Who does greater wrong than someone who invents falsehood against God, or says, “It was revealed to me,” when nothing was revealed to him, or says, “I will reveal the like of what God revealed”? If only you could see the wrongdoers in the floods of death, as the angels with arms outstretched: “Give up your souls. Today you are being repaid with the torment of shame for having said about God other than the truth, and for being too proud to accept His revelations.”
94. “You have come to Us individually, just as We created you the first time, leaving behind you everything We gave you. We do not see with you your intercessors-those you claimed were your partners. The link between you is cut, and what you had asserted has failed you.”
95. It is God Who splits the grain and the seed. He brings the living from the dead, and He brings the dead from the living. Such is God. So how could you deviate?
96. It is He Who breaks the dawn. And He made the night for rest, and the sun and the moon for calculation. Such is the disposition of the Almighty, the All-Knowing.
97. And it is He Who created the stars for you, that you may be guided by them in the darkness of land and sea. We thus explain the revelations for people who know.
98. And it is He who produced you from a single person, then a repository, then a depository. We have detailed the revelations for people who understand.
99. And it is He who sends down water from the sky. With it We produce vegetation of all kinds, from which We bring greenery, from which We produce grains in clusters. And palm-trees with hanging clusters, and vineyards, and olives, and pomegranates-similar and dissimilar. Watch their fruits as they grow and ripen. Surely in this are signs for people who believe.
100. Yet they attributed to God partners-the sprites-although He created them. And they invented for Him sons and daughters, without any knowledge. Glory be to Him. He is exalted, beyond what they describe.
Here Gabriel is coaching Muhammad on what to say to the others who question him. He is to then bring up history and how Moses was also a human who was guided to do a righteous and courageous thing, as far as freeing the believers of God from the Ancient Egyptians.
The Quran is only a third book sent to humans to support the truth of the Gospel and the Torah, and to help discern between the lies of the priesthoods. The Quran was brought to Muhammad to warn the Mother of All Cities. This historically could be Mecca, or this could be Rome. Either way, both cities where extremely powerful and have become civilizations that have lost their way. Muhammad is told to say to the people the truth found in the Quran is what has been given to them in the past, and this is their last warning.
This is why Muhammad is not only called a messenger, but is also a prophet. He is given a scary glimpse into the future of these souls who keep rejecting God’s words. They will be taken in death by angels who will question them for their disbelief and then punished for what they did not accept as truth. They will be questioned by God about where is their gods and goddesses now, while they face the one Lord of the Universe and receive a humiliation and punishment for not learning and not trusting in God while alive.
Gabriel is telling Muhammad about the way God creates and how beyond this force of Creation there is nothing else. God creates the water, wind, earth, animals, all beings in the universe and beyond and there is no other creators except him. It is wrong for people to attribute any spirits or energies seen or not seen to be equal to God, or to be partners with him. Sons and daughters in the literal sense of Zeus and his children as gods, is something Islam is trying to detach from people’s minds. God is not a being that is a father as we know of the word. God is an energy that is neither female nor male, or is both. God is not a man with a beard in a sky with children gods. These are the fairytales and pagan traditions of old, and is what Islam came to correct in people’s minds.
It was important for people to see God is not a family of humanlike beings deciding the fate of humanity and neither is God a walking human who came to earth to die so we can live. These are myths of old symbols and rituals, and it was time humanity started to progress and see God in a new more truthful way. God is indefinite in form and available to all who seek Him. There is no need to war about this divine source of Life that can not be known in a physical form or idol. That’s what Islam teaches.
The human like Ancient Greek gods and goddesses