20. But Satan whispered to them, to reveal to them their nakedness, which was invisible to them. He said, “Your Lord has only forbidden you this tree, lest you become angels, or become immortals.”
21. And he swore to them, “I am a sincere advisor to you.”
22. So he lured them with deceit. And when they tasted the tree, their nakedness became evident to them, and they began covering themselves with the leaves of the Garden. And their Lord called out to them, “Did I not forbid you from this tree, and say to you that Satan is a sworn enemy to you?”
23. They said, “Our Lord, we have done wrong to ourselves. Unless You forgive us, and have mercy on us, we will be among the losers.”
24. He said, “Fall, some of you enemies to one another. On earth you will have residence and livelihood for a while.”
25. He said, “In it you will live, and in it you will die, and from it you will be brought out.”
26. O children of Adam! We have provided you with clothing to cover your bodies, and for luxury. But the clothing of piety-that is best. These are some of God’s revelations, so that they may take heed.
27. O Children of Adam! Do not let Satan seduce you, as he drove your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their garments, to show them their nakedness. He sees you, him and his clan, from where you cannot see them. We have made the devils friends of those who do not believe.
28. And when they commit an indecency, they say, “We found our parents doing this, and God has commanded us to do it.” Say, “God does not command indecencies. Are you attributing to God what you do not know?”
29. Say, “My Lord commands justice, and to stand devoted at every place of worship. So call upon Him, and dedicate your faith to Him alone. Just as He originated you, so you will return.”
30. Some He has guided, and some have deserved misguidance. They have adopted the devils for patrons rather than God, and they assume that they are guided
Gabriel is communicating to Muhammad going back to the beginning times when Satan tempted Adam into tasting the tree. It is a strange thing to see a tree show nakedness of Adam, but we do not know what this tree really was. But Satan was said to be a friend or advisor and Adam trusted him.
The reason God knew they ate from the tree was because they all of sudden wanted to cover themselves when they were not ashamed or aware of their nakedness before. So God chastised them and knew what they did by their actions.
Adam and Eve then showed repenting and asked for forgiveness. God said now you have to live out of the state of bliss you were in and suffer the human cycle on earth. Perhaps our whole human existence is one show to repent and make up for what we did in the garden as an “over soul” that humanity shares.
Muhammad is told to tell the people that Adam and Eve did fall, and now had to wear clothes. But the best cloths is righteousness and good soul. Those that are not righteous or good, are made friends with Satan and his followers. We can not see them, but they influence those that are open to them in the first place. Muhammad is made to tell people to beware of Satan’s whispers and don’t be influenced by these lowly desires that keep them on a lower consciousness level. Those that keep worshiping Satan and his “jinns” be it an idea or an actual entity, are deserving of God’s judgment of them when they have heard the messages and continue to ignore the warnings.
A statue proposal from the Satanist Organization of Oklahoma http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/05/satanic-group-says-oklahoma-must-give-devil-his-due.html