100. Is it not guidance for those who inherit the land after its inhabitants, that if We willed, We could strike them for their sins? And seal up their hearts, so that they would not hear?
101. These towns-We narrate to you some of their tales. Their messengers came to them with the clear signs, but they would not believe in what they had rejected previously. Thus God seals the hearts of the disbelievers.
102. We found most of them untrue to their covenants; We found most of them corrupt.
103. Then, after them, We sent Moses with Our miracles to Pharaoh and his establishment, but they denounced them. So consider the end of the evildoers.
104. Moses said, “O Pharaoh, I am a messenger from the Lord of the Worlds.”
105. “It is only proper that I should not say about God anything other than the truth. I have come to you with clear evidence from your Lord, so let the Children of Israel go with me.”
106. He said, “If you brought a miracle, then present it, if you are truthful.”
107. So he threw his staff, and it was an apparent serpent.
108. And He pulled out his hand, and it was white to the onlookers.
109. The notables among Pharaoh’s people said, “This is really a skilled magician.”
110. “He wants to evict you from your land, so what do you recommend?”
These lines are when I most can tell this Quran was channeled by an advanced being who could look into the future and past, and pass on this knowledge to Muhammad. Gabriel is telling Muhammad that the reason all these tales are being told to him is so that he may be able to support what was already written in the other religious texts, and warn his nation of impending destruction.
Just as Moses was sent to the Pharaoh of Egypt, Muhammad is sent to the Mecca leaders who need to alter life as they know it. Muhammad is being told that the Egyptians did not believe Moses when he told them he was speaking for God when he said let the people of Israel go. So his staff was turned into a serpent, and his hand glowed white with God’s power. This makes me think of “reiki” which is said to be a way to direct energy from your hands. But the Pharaoh and his advisors thought this was just illusion and magic.