180. To God belong the Most Beautiful Names, so call Him by them, and disregard those who blaspheme His names. They will be repaid for what they used to do.
181. Among those We created is a community-they guide by truth, and do justice thereby.
182. As for those who reject Our messages, We will gradually lead them from where they do not know.
183. And I will encourage them. My plan is firm.
184. Do they not think? There is no madness in their friend. He is but a plain warner.
185. Have they not observed the government of the heavens and the earth, and all the things that God created, and that their time may have drawn near? Which message, besides this, will they believe in?
186. Whomever God misguides has no guide. And He leaves them blundering in their transgression.
187. They ask you about the Hour, “When will it come?” Say, “Knowledge of it rests with my Lord. None can reveal its coming except He. It weighs heavily on the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except suddenly.” They ask you as if you are responsible for it. Say, “Knowledge of it rests with God,” but most people do not know.
188. Say, “I have no control over any benefit or harm to myself, except as God wills. Had I known the future, I would have acquired much good, and no harm would have touched me. I am only a warner, and a herald of good news to a people who believe.”
189. It is He who created you from a single person, and made from it its mate, that he may find comfort with her. Then, when he has covered her, she conceives a light load, and she carries it around. But when she has grown heavy, they pray to God their Lord, “if You give us a good child, we will be among the thankful.”
190. But when He has given them a good child, they attribute partners to Him in what He has given them. God is exalted above what they associate.
Gabriel, a higher angel, is telling Muhammad that anything beautiful belongs to God. This is not a superficial surface beauty, this is ideals that are beautiful to the human mind such as: grace, loyalty, friendship, love, mercy, peace, forgiveness, generosity, etc. All the most beautiful names belong to God, and as the Jews call it, ” 72 names of God”, and the Muslims later discovered 27 more, and called it the “99 names of Allah”. But either religion, shows that God is infinite in form, and all the highest attributes of the human mind and soul belong to God. Personally, I feel it is much more than 99, but there is a capacity of human language when describing our Lord.
Anyone who mocks and ridicules God is showing their blindness and lack of faith, and God will show them what they have done in the end. Muhammad is told to not worry about those who do this. Anyone who rejects Muhammad’s messages from God will find themselves lost and on a path away from Him.
Gabriel then asks Muhammad a rhetorical question about how vast the universe is and how over encompassing God must be to create such a thing. Muhammad is told that people will ask about the Last Days of the earth, and he is to tell the people he is not given that information. It lies with God and nobody, not even the angels know when it will be. Muhammad is only a humble servant and a chosen messenger, as the others have been on earth.
Muhammad is to say to the people that God made many out of ONE person-Adam, and has the power to create life, and allow mothers to carry life in their wombs. The people should know that this power does not come from humans alone and people should be thankful, not attributing partners with the Lord of the Worlds.