90. And We delivered the Children of Israel across the sea. Pharaoh and his troops pursued them, defiantly and aggressively. Until, when he was about to drown, he said, “I believe that there is no god except the One the Children of Israel believe in, and I am of those who submit.”
91. Now? When you have rebelled before, and been of the mischief-makers?
92. Today We will preserve your body, so that you become a sign for those after you. But most people are heedless of Our signs.
93. And We settled the Children of Israel in a position of honor, and provided them with good things. They did not differ until knowledge came to them. Your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection regarding their differences.
94. If you are in doubt about what We revealed to you, ask those who read the Scripture before you. The truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be of those who doubt.
95. And do not be of those who deny God’s revelations, lest you become one of the losers.
96. Those against whom your Lord’s Word is justified will not believe.
97. Even if every sign comes to them-until they see the painful punishment.
98. If only there was one town that believed and benefited by its belief. Except for the people of Jonah. When they believed, We removed from them the suffering of disgrace in the worldly life, and We gave them comfort for a while.
99. Had your Lord willed, everyone on earth would have believed. Will you compel people to become believers?
100. No soul can believe except by God’s leave; and He lays disgrace upon those who refuse to understand.
Gabriel is giving Muhammad privy information on the saving of the Pharaoh Ramses and how God made him an example of loss for his people. He would now go back to his nation defeated and a submitter to God seeing the power and glory.
The Children of Israel settled in a land to start a fresh new life and unfortunately many of them started to alter the religion under Moses’s nose. And this is why so many of the Jews today do not agree or see the same God that muslims worship-the Jewish elders of their communities altered things.
But the Quran urges Muhammad to tell these people to pick up an ancient scripture NOT tampered with and to compare it to the wisdom revealed in the Quran and they will see the truth from their Lord if they are really believers. Jews and Muslims have always believed in the same God.
It is almost a curse for those to not believe and it means that there is an affliction in sight and senses to not be able to see the truth from the Lord. That is why I believe that when your third eye is opened intuitively, you can start to see the wisdom and truths within these texts given to us.
If you are not able to believe, then this is something that possibly you must work through..a block of some sorts…and a karmic bond to untie.
Jews and Muslims have always been worshipping the same God the Quran teaches. It’s religion that says differently.