So, [O Muhammad], We have only made Qur’an easy in the Arabic language that you may give good tidings thereby to the righteous and warn thereby a hostile people.
191. Your Lord is the Almighty, the Merciful.
192. It is a revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.
193. The Honest Spirit came down with it.
194. Upon your heart, that you may be one of the warners.
195. In a clear Arabic tongue.
196. And it is in the scriptures of the ancients.
197. Is it not a sign for them that the scholars of the Children of Israel recognized it?
198. Had We revealed it to one of the foreigners.
199. And he had recited it to them, they still would not have believed in it.
He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.
Are you starting to see that the revelations were given to an Arab man named Muhammad, but he was a messenger for his nation. It does not mean the Quran was only for Arabs or can be only understood as an Arab. I am a English speaking ONLY Dutch/Irish/Scottish woman and I am proof that the Quran was made for all mankind.