20. And in it We created livelihoods for you, and for those for whom you are not the providers.
21. There is not a thing but with Us are its stores, and We send it down only in precise measure.
22. We send the fertilizing winds; and send down water from the sky, and give it to you to drink, and you are not the ones who store it.
23. It is We who give life and cause death, and We are the Inheritors.
24. And We know those of you who go forward, and We know those who lag behind.
25. It is your Lord who will gather them together. He is the Wise, the Knowing.
26. We created the human being from clay, from molded mud.
27. And the jinn We created before, from piercing fire.
28. Your Lord said to the angels, “I am creating a human being from clay, from molded mud.”
29. “When I have formed him, and breathed into him of My spirit, fall down prostrating before him.”
30. So the angels prostrated themselves, all together.
The dominion of Allah is where everything on earth comes from. All the nature that humans enjoy and use, this comes from Allah alone. Here Gabriel is explaining how through Allah everything moves, even life and death. And souls are collected BACK to Allah, the Great Inheritor, when each time is appointed to go back.
If you can look at Allah through science, you will see there is a “sum zero game” relationship. It seems that although Allah, needs nothing from us as souls…every good we do somehow effects the whole, and in turn gives us a more happier existence. Both sides win in this argument. So this is why it was said in the other parts of the Quran to “lend Allah a beautiful loan” is to live a beautiful life. Here in these verse lines, we see Allah is the Inheritor of all souls in the end. Perhaps there is something given to God when these souls become good?
Allah is wise and all knowing, Gabriel is explaining to Muhammad. Allah has created man kind through earthly composition of a watery dirt or carbon..”mud”. Jinns were made before mankind, as fire beings. Both in emotional makeup and in energetic composition, I believe. Other states of matter we can start to question of jinns is a possibility of being pure plasma, that is lightning in our world.
When the human being was created, the Angels fell down and bowed in respect to such a new creation. The Angels did not have egos, and did not see Adam as a rival to them. They understood their place in the universe and were welcoming to this newer creation. I draw from the beautiful example of a older brother welcoming his baby sister into the world. There is excitement and respect towards humans from the Angels, one of the first created beings before humans came.