100. His authority is only over those who follow him, and those who associate others with Him.
101. When We substitute a verse in place of another verse—and God knows best what He reveals—they say, “You are an impostor.” But most of them do not know.
102. Say, “The Holy Spirit has brought it down from your Lord, truthfully, in order to stabilize those who believe, and as guidance and good news for those who submit.”
103. We are well aware that they say, “It is a human being who is teaching him.” But the tongue of him they allude to is foreign, while this is a clear Arabic tongue.
104. Those who do not believe in God’s revelations—God will not guide them, and for them is a painful punishment.
105. It is those who do not believe in God’s revelations who fabricate falsehood. These are the liars.
106. Whoever renounces faith in God after having believed—except for someone who is compelled, while his heart rests securely in faith—but whoever willingly opens up his heart to disbelief—upon them falls wrath from God, and for them is a tremendous torment.
107. That is because they have preferred the worldly life to the Hereafter, and because God does not guide the people who refuse.
108. It is they whom God has sealed their hearts, and their hearing, and their sight. It is they who are the heedless.
109. There is no doubt that in the Hereafter they will be the losers.
110. But then your Lord—for those who emigrated after being persecuted, then struggled and persevered—your Lord thereafter is Forgiving and Merciful.
Archangel Gabriel is telling Muhammad that there will be people who will shout and point fingers at him for changing some of the verses of the other Holy books that have been given. He is only to tell them that the Holy Spirit guided him to do this, because it was better and clear for mankind. It also has been a repeat of the same messages in some of the books in order to support what truth has been given before and to come as another warning and glad tiding to the era of people who need to hear it.
in Line 103, People may think that a human being has been teaching Muhammad, but it is not true-it is a an Angel of God, and here is where we see Gabriel speak about himself here. It is given in a Arabic tongue so it can not be manipulated and changed by outside sources who do not read Arabic or speak the language.
We have a very intelligent Designer.
For the rest of the lines we learn that when a person is arrogant and truly not an openminded person, he will become more and more blinded to the Signs from God. He will not be able to see them because their direction of life will have closed off their god-given senses such as Sight, Hearing, and Feeling. They will become numb, similar to like a robot, who is able to breathe, move around, and somewhat enjoy life, but they lack the faith in the spirt of something beautiful and pure, and they themselves will die in this blindness and be forever stuck there in the dark, unless Allah decides they are worthy in heart to help guide them to find their Sight back. But it ALWAYS starts with the choice to humble one’s self to the messages that are not from your own ego identity.