90. God commands justice, and goodness, and generosity towards relatives. And He forbids immorality, and injustice, and oppression. He advises you, so that you may take heed.
91. Fulfill God’s covenant when you make a covenant, and do not break your oaths after ratifying them. You have made God your guarantor, and God knows what you do.
92. And do not be like her who unravels her yarn, breaking it into pieces, after she has spun it strongly. Nor use your oaths as means of deception among you, because one community is more prosperous than another. God is testing you thereby. On the Day of Resurrection, He will make clear to you everything you had disputed about.
93. Had God willed, He would have made you one congregation, but He leaves astray whom He wills, and He guides whom He wills. And you will surely be questioned about what you used to do.
94. And do not use your oaths to deceive one another, so that a foot may not slip after being firm, and you taste misery because you hindered from God’s path, and incur a terrible torment.
95. And do not exchange God’s covenant for a small price. What is with God is better for you, if you only knew.
96. What you have runs out, but what is with God remains. We will reward those who are patient according to the best of their deeds.
97. Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while being a believer, We will grant him a good life—and We will reward them according to the best of what they used to do.
98. When you read the Quran, seek refuge with God from Satan the outcast.
99. He has no authority over those who believe and trust in their Lord.
100. His authority is only over those who follow him, and those who associate others with Him.
Many muslims like to think that Allah is speaking to Muhammad directly, but HERE we see the Angel Gabriel who is in duty to God, speaking about the qualities of God. Gabriel also is telling Muhammad to tell his people that they need to fulfill the commandments of God already given to Moses, “thou shalt not steal, kill,”, etc. and not break them as they have been in the past.
Gabriel uses a metaphor of a woman in the village that knits together a piece of fabric by yarn, but then tears up the pieces. This is to show that mankind is to be brought together in spirit and not torn apart by ego and envy, or the other 7 sins that mankind likes to do to one another. Also do not lie to one another causing this separation.
Dividing up mankind and separating them in superiority or inferiority is how you receive the punishment from God, and remain isolated in the Hellish realms. Using religion as a way to make money or selling off certain parts of religious truths for a price is considered harmful and evil to mankind.
Think of it, as an example of a one priest receiving the revelations and is going to put them in a book, but then another priest from another religions comes along and PAYS him not to, so that it will somehow make his religion look better or more divinely inspired to control the people. This is how religion has been used over the years to make money…bits and pieces of truths and falsehoods have been sold to the highest bidder and often the person in most power.
Line 97 is Woman and men are taught to be equal here on a level of creation, so God does not favor one gender over the other. This is WHY so many women become muslims, they SENSE this spiritual equality in Islam in a way that sometimes Christianity did not give in their written books and in the priestcraft’s opinions. The problems with Islam today, is there are many men in charge of Islam’s religious structures that also think of women as inferior. Some do not, but some do and this is why in some Muslim countries today you see this oppression of the women’s spirits.
I am told though in the the Quran, any oppressors will receive the reflection of what they have done to others and will be a great punishment for them in the afterlife.
Line 98 is a great rebuttal for those who see Allah as Satan. This proves that Allah is only a guider away from Satan and says that only those who follow the evil desires of their hearts will be followers of Satan and he will only be able to lead those who are willing followers of doing evil and worshipping evil.