50. Say, “Even if you become rocks or iron.
51. Or some substance, which, in your minds, is even harder.” Then they will say, “Who will restore us?” Say, “The One who originated you the first time.” Then they will nod their heads at you, and say, “When will it be?” Say, “Perhaps it will be soon.”
52. On the Day when He calls you, you will respond with His praise, and you will realize that you stayed only a little.
53. Tell My servants to say what is best. Satan sows discord among them. Satan is to man an open enemy.
54. Your Lord knows you best. If He wills, He will have mercy on you; and if He wills, He will punish you. We did not send you as their advocate.
55. Your Lord knows well everyone in the heavens and the earth. We have given some prophets advantage over others; and to David We gave the Psalms.
56. Say, “Call upon those you claim besides Him. They have no power to relieve your adversity, nor can they change it.”
57. Those they call upon are themselves seeking means of access to their Lord, vying to be nearer, and hoping for His mercy, and fearing His punishment. The punishment of your Lord is to be dreaded.
58. There is no city but We will destroy before the Day of Resurrection, or punish it with a severe punishment. This is inscribed in the Book.
59. Nothing prevents Us from sending miraculous signs, except that the ancients called them lies. We gave Thamood the she-camel, a visible sign, but they mistreated her. We do not send the signs except to instill reverence.
60. We said to you that your Lord encompasses humanity. We did not make the vision We showed you, except as a test for the people, and the tree cursed in the Quran. We frighten them, but that only increases their defiance.
Line 50 is when Gabriel is telling Muhammad exactly what to say, when he is teaching the other people among him. He is to teach them that this world is temporary and there will come a time when everyone is resurrected and raised again to life, energetically. And yes this is possible even if the human body is made of hard material because God is in control of ALL STATES OF MATTER. In the end it does not matter the state of matter you are in, God controls all transformations.
Line 52 is the talking about the Last Day of the individual’s life and the end to humanity. This is when all things are called back to Him and each soul is shown what they have earned with their deeds, thoughts, and intentions. And on this day, your whole existence will feel very tiny compared to the infiniteness of God/Allah. You life will feel like one dream and that is how temporary our lives really are in relativity to the big picture.
Here Muhammad is tapping into Prime Creation and is being shown that ultimately Satan is the Divider of humanity. Satan tears apart and divides humans through discord, war, arguments, and bickering. While God is the force that draws people together which we humans then experience as Love, brotherhood and unity.
Line 54 shows that only Allah and the Angels know what is entirely in a soul. An empath and an aware person may be able to read people and foresee intentions, but only God is the ultimate judge because God can view a person’s life span like a movie. All events are played back in death and this determines the state of death you are in.
Line 55 suggests that Muhammad has a different purpose than other prophets and will either be in poverty or wealthy positions in society. Every prophet is unique and has a certain duty, but they are all equal spiritually working for the same force of God. Muhammad is not an advocate or a judger of people, he is supposed to be just a teacher and repeat back the ideas given to him and shared to him by the guiding forces from this universe.
Line 56 is telling Muhammad to call on those gods and goddesses and see that they do not bring unity unlike the ONENESS that Allah brings to the people. They also are beings or energies that come from the One Creator so they truly are powerless. Those beings that humans have called upon have also been seeking for Allah in some form or another, as all beings in the Universe answer to the call of the Divine and at some point question their existence.
Line 58 is solidifying the idea that all of the Universe will be destroyed on the Last Day of Judgement because all jinn souls and all human souls will be brought together. It is the folding up of the Universe in essence, where no city will be left behind and nothing left unpunished when the truth is revealed in the end.
There are many Signs from Allah that came to each nation and generation of people, and one came to Thamood in the form of a She-camel. The She-camel was killed though instead of listening to the prophet of that nation. There is a purpose for these Signs. It is not to dazzle mankind, it is in order to help them and bring them back on track towards righteousness.
All these Signs need to be taken seriously when they come to each nation. Not doing so leads to their own damnation of their Souls, which really means living in a state of isolation and denial of Allah.