80. And say, “My Lord, lead me in through an entry of truth, and lead me out through an exit of truth, and grant me from You a supporting power.”
81. And say, “The truth has come, and falsehood has withered away; for falsehood is bound to wither away.”
82. We send down in the Quran healing and mercy for the believers, but it increases the wrongdoers only in loss.
83. When We bless the human being, he turns away and distances himself. But when adversity touches him, he is in despair.
84. Say, “Each does according to his disposition. Your Lord knows best who is better guided in the way.”
85. And they ask you about the Spirit. Say, “The Spirit belongs to the domain of my Lord; and you were given only little knowledge.”
86. If We willed, We could take away what We revealed to you. Then you will find for yourself no protecting guardian against Us.
87. Except through a mercy from your Lord. His favors upon you have been great.
88. Say, “If mankind and jinn came together to produce the like of this Quran, they could never produce the like of it, even if they backed up one another.”
89. We have displayed for mankind in this Quran every kind of similitude, but most people insist on denying the truth.
90. And they said, “We will not believe in you unless you make a spring burst from the ground for us.
What a beautiful call to God about asking for the ability to SEE the truth and the lies wither away. I have done this myself and believe this is why I have opened my third eye able to SEE what is going on in the world through my heart. Muhammad is told to ask for the same ability and is told that the Quran is a Mercy and a Healing to the People of the Arab nation, to deliver them from confusion, isolation, and lawlessness. But the wrongdoers, those who do wrong and harm towards others, it will act as a lie detector test and it will bring out the lies to surface of others.
Allah is trying to tell Muhammad that when a blessing comes to a human Soul many of the times, he turns away in denial it comes from Divine Order, and instead reaches out for Chaos and Disorder. This distances the Soul from the truth and Source from where he originally comes from-Allah, the ONE CREATOR of ALL.
If Allah willed for mankind to struggle without resolution to the Soul then He would have sent no messages and no angels to humanity. But because Allah has, there is great Love discovered by those who understand the messages and see their worth in bringing the Arab nation out of the darkness and into the Light.
Not another Soul can create such ethereal wisdom of the Quran. This is the untainted word from God through an Angel that visited Muhammad in vision, dreams, and materializing in front of him, in order to give Muhammad the answers that he sought to help his people.