190. In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, are signs for people of understanding.
191. Those who remember God while standing, and sitting, and on their sides; and they reflect upon the creation of the heavens and the earth: “Our Lord, You did not create this in vain, glory to You, so protect us from the punishment of the Fire.”
192. “Our Lord, whomever You commit to the Fire, You have disgraced. The wrongdoers will have no helpers.”
193. “Our Lord, we have heard a caller calling to the faith: `Believe in your Lord,’ and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins, and remit our misdeeds, and make us die in the company of the virtuous.”
194. “Our Lord, and give us what You have promised us through Your messengers, and do not disgrace us on the Day of Resurrection. Surely You never break a promise.”
195. And so their Lord answered them: “I will not waste the work of any worker among you, whether male or female. You are one of another. For those who emigrated, and were expelled from their homes, and were persecuted because of Me, and fought and were killed-I will remit for them their sins, and will admit them into gardens beneath which rivers flow-a reward from God. With God is the ultimate reward.”
196. Do not be impressed by the disbelievers’ movements in the land.
197. A brief enjoyment, then their abode is Hell. What a miserable resort.
198. As for those who feared their Lord: for them will be gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever-hospitality from God. What God possesses is best for the just.
199. Among the People of the Scripture are those who believe in God, and in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed to them. They are humble before God, and they do not sell God’s revelations for a cheap price. These will have their reward with their Lord. God is swift in reckoning.
200. O you who believe! Be patient, and advocate patience, and be united, and revere God, so that you may thrive.
The ending to this chapter that has been given to Muhammad to say as a prayer to the people for the people. Muhammad is told here to call on God and ask for Mercy and Forgiveness, and to keep leading them on the straight path. Those that have been humble and faithful in the past, have been noted by God, Gabriel is telling Muhammad.
And now it is time for the new muslims to help spread the message of unity and ways to peace between themselves and with God. They are being called to not be impressed by the wealth or power of the disbelievers…it is only temporary and nothing to strive for that takes precedence over faith.
This is a call to all people of all faiths that believe in God and pray in appreciation of what has been given to them. They have not been part of the religious leaders’ schemes to sell the words of God and alter the meanings. They will be united with the muslims as their brothers and sisters in Heaven. Christians, Jews, and Muslims, and other faiths we do not strongly define like Hinduism when practiced as monotheism, Muhammad is told they will be the righteous and will be welcomed to the Gardens just the same.
Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
All the good people of the world, together as shining souls entering the gates of Heaven.