It is not the Muslims…it is not the Christians…it is not even the Jews….that create so many wars for profit.
It is the ones who worshipped the “Golden Calf ” and continue to do so today. While we fight each other, they profit. We should probably stop feeding their greed and stop fighting:
SIDE NOTE* I will say….the video is very good, but the opinion’s of the Christians who created this video are uninformed about how Muslims too believe Jesus is the Messiah at the End Times…we don’t need the Bible, we have the Quran to tell us and show us the same truth. Isn’t God amazing?
Please take 5 secs to enjoy the cuteness:
Pigs are really remarkable animals. When I tried to picture a cow, a goat, a sheep, a chicken, a turkey trying to cuddle up to this dog, it just didn’t feel the same. Perhaps it is because of the emotional connection to the other dog and human, or maybe it is the ability to LOOK happy and content being with another creature in a home.
Whatever it is, I can see clearly why pigs should never be eaten and are forbidden by God for Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other faiths too. Pigs are definitely dirty and there are some horrible stories of larger ones even eating the farmers that fall into a pig pen. But there must be something else there in the pig that makes it a different animal than other farm animals.
I decided to do investigation and discovered that pigs are very close to humans genetically and we share many similar gene traits as it states in this article:
Pigs are even so close to us that they can be used as organ or tissue donors today and have been successfully.
So unlike what bacon lovers may say, God doesn’t just not want you to eat bacon because He is being a tyrant. God doesn’t want us to eat bacon because maybe it brings on the taste for human meat as well…as awful as that sounds cannibalism has happened on earth and in some parts of the world it still does. In many parts of pagan worship, it was often tradition to eat the flesh of humans. This was forbidden because God wanted LIFE of mankind to exist and not die out unrighteously devouring one another.
He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Here it even goes into the “haram” or sinful way of killing and so “halal” killing became a custom in muslims to follow the advice from God to cause the least amount of pain and disrespect to animals:
Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin – then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Say, “I do not find within that which was revealed to me [anything] forbidden to one who would eat it unless it be a dead animal or blood spilled out or the flesh of swine – for indeed, it is impure – or it be [that slaughtered in] disobedience, dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], then indeed, your Lord is Forgiving and Merciful.”
Let’s take the known Bible and Torah (Old Testament) now and compare:
11 And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, 2 “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. 3 Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. 4 Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. 5 And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. 6 And the hare, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. 7 And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. 8 You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.
So as a Muslim, I can conclude that there is something dirty and impure about eating a pig that is not so when eating a cattle, deer, goat or sheep. As a scientist, I can see that our DNA is closer to pigs than monkeys as science has shown us in their studies. As an empath, I can see through these videos and experiences that pigs have a capacity for love and affection that possibly the other farm and cloven animals do not. It does mean that they are less important without emotions, it just means that God created different animals to hold different value and meaning to us. God is loving and never wants something to experience pain and suffering.
You can not pet a cow or chicken and watch it wiggle around with sheer delight at a human’s touch. I know, I have tried and though cows and chickens are beautiful animals as well..they are not close to pigs in terms of reaction and awareness in humans and possibly their own emotions, like a cat or dog.
90. And We delivered the Children of Israel across the sea. Pharaoh and his troops pursued them, defiantly and aggressively. Until, when he was about to drown, he said, “I believe that there is no god except the One the Children of Israel believe in, and I am of those who submit.”
91. Now? When you have rebelled before, and been of the mischief-makers?
92. Today We will preserve your body, so that you become a sign for those after you. But most people are heedless of Our signs.
93. And We settled the Children of Israel in a position of honor, and provided them with good things. They did not differ until knowledge came to them. Your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection regarding their differences.
94. If you are in doubt about what We revealed to you, ask those who read the Scripture before you. The truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be of those who doubt.
95. And do not be of those who deny God’s revelations, lest you become one of the losers.
96. Those against whom your Lord’s Word is justified will not believe.
97. Even if every sign comes to them-until they see the painful punishment.
98. If only there was one town that believed and benefited by its belief. Except for the people of Jonah. When they believed, We removed from them the suffering of disgrace in the worldly life, and We gave them comfort for a while.
99. Had your Lord willed, everyone on earth would have believed. Will you compel people to become believers?
100. No soul can believe except by God’s leave; and He lays disgrace upon those who refuse to understand.
Gabriel is giving Muhammad privy information on the saving of the Pharaoh Ramses and how God made him an example of loss for his people. He would now go back to his nation defeated and a submitter to God seeing the power and glory.
The Children of Israel settled in a land to start a fresh new life and unfortunately many of them started to alter the religion under Moses’s nose. And this is why so many of the Jews today do not agree or see the same God that muslims worship-the Jewish elders of their communities altered things.
But the Quran urges Muhammad to tell these people to pick up an ancient scripture NOT tampered with and to compare it to the wisdom revealed in the Quran and they will see the truth from their Lord if they are really believers. Jews and Muslims have always believed in the same God.
It is almost a curse for those to not believe and it means that there is an affliction in sight and senses to not be able to see the truth from the Lord. That is why I believe that when your third eye is opened intuitively, you can start to see the wisdom and truths within these texts given to us.
If you are not able to believe, then this is something that possibly you must work through..a block of some sorts…and a karmic bond to untie.
Jews and Muslims have always been worshipping the same God the Quran teaches. It’s religion that says differently.
170. Those who adhere to the Scripture, and practice prayer-We will not waste the reward of the reformers.
171. And when We suspended the mountain over them, as if it was an umbrella, and they thought it would fall on them: “Hold fast to what We have given you, and remember what it contains, so that you may be saved.”
172. And when Your Lord summoned the descendants of Adam, and made them testify about themselves. “Am I not your Lord?” They said, “Yes, we testify.” Thus you cannot say on the Day of Resurrection, “We were unaware of this.”
173. Nor can you Say, “Our ancestors practiced idolatry before; and we are their descendants who came after them; will you destroy us for what the falsifiers did?”
174. We thus elaborate the revelations, so that they may return.
175. And relate to them the story of him to whom We delivered Our signs, but he detached himself from them, so Satan went after him, and he became one of the perverts.
176. Had We willed, We could have elevated him through them; but he clung to the ground, and followed his desires. His metaphor is that of a dog: if you chase it, it pants; and if you leave it alone, it pants. Such is the metaphor of the people who deny Our signs. So tell the tale, so that they may ponder.
177. Evil is the metaphor of the people who reject Our signs and wrong themselves.
178. Whomever God guides is the guided one. And whomever He sends astray-these are the losers.
179. We have destined for Hell multitudes of jinn and humans. They have hearts with which they do not understand. They have eyes with which they do not see. They have ears with which they do not hear. These are like cattle. In fact, they are further astray. These are the heedless.
180. To God belong the Most Beautiful Names, so call Him by them, and disregard those who blaspheme His names. They will be repaid for what they used to do.
Gabriel is telling Muhammad about the time when the Jews first received word of the Torah and the ten commandments. Mount Sinai was actually raised up over the heads of the people while God told them to keep the faith and always remember the revelations of the Torah. Now, I have checked other religious books and Jewish sites, do say the same thing. This is when a whole group of people heard the voice of God and saw a huge mountain hover over them demonstrating the infinite power of God.
I will just say that when I hear this it shows me that humans have much to learn about what kind of power exists outside of our material world. Anything people believe alien technology can do, God can do better WITHOUT technology-He only wills for it to be. God says a thing is and it IS. This is one of the main reasons, I do not believe aliens to be our creators or in an alien God that still has flesh and has been created by God.
This event was a major eye opener for those who witnessed it and should have made every single person there not sway in faith, but as we know, some people are blind even to the miracles in front of their eyes.
Line 172, is about the descendants of Adam that became true believers in God, known as the Jews. They testified about their faith, and God told them they have been warned so there is no surprise on the last days of their Judgment. The Jews then asked if they would be punished for what their ancestors have done in paganism and idolatry, but as we learn in the Quran, you are never punished for what others have done. There is no substitution of the soul. You receive whatever you put forth into the world, and so what their ancestors did wrong can not harm them unless they follow the same path.
Gabriel is also telling Muhammad to tell the story of one chosen Messenger of God who detached himself from the Signs from God, and chose to follow his own desires. Satan went after him and perverted him, meaning he corrupted him. This is a lesson to all people AND for Muhammad to know that just because someone is a chosen Messenger doesn’t mean that they are robots. They have free will as well, and if they decide not to follow the path of God and see the Signs, then that is their choice. God will always appoint someone new and the consequences of not being part of light of God for the world, will be the consequence.
Line 179, refers to jinns and humans who are blind, deaf, and spiritually unaware of all the Signs from God. So they will not return to Eden or paradise, but will follow Satan in Hell. Lately, personally I have seen a “zombie” like behavior of people in society. If something doesn’t outwardly effect them, they do not SEE it. They are blind to what is going on in the world, and do not care about others not in their immediate circle. These people are not ignorant, they just choose to be. It is hard to look at suffering and feel these emotions, but God is always trying to show us through our pain is our path to redemption.
Many times atheists like to ask that if God was so good, then why are their starving children in the world, or bad things that happen? A person with faith will realize that through these hardships, there is a foundation of faith to be built that can bring miracles to all.
100. Is it not guidance for those who inherit the land after its inhabitants, that if We willed, We could strike them for their sins? And seal up their hearts, so that they would not hear?
101. These towns-We narrate to you some of their tales. Their messengers came to them with the clear signs, but they would not believe in what they had rejected previously. Thus God seals the hearts of the disbelievers.
102. We found most of them untrue to their covenants; We found most of them corrupt.
103. Then, after them, We sent Moses with Our miracles to Pharaoh and his establishment, but they denounced them. So consider the end of the evildoers.
104. Moses said, “O Pharaoh, I am a messenger from the Lord of the Worlds.”
105. “It is only proper that I should not say about God anything other than the truth. I have come to you with clear evidence from your Lord, so let the Children of Israel go with me.”
106. He said, “If you brought a miracle, then present it, if you are truthful.”
107. So he threw his staff, and it was an apparent serpent.
108. And He pulled out his hand, and it was white to the onlookers.
109. The notables among Pharaoh’s people said, “This is really a skilled magician.”
110. “He wants to evict you from your land, so what do you recommend?”
These lines are when I most can tell this Quran was channeled by an advanced being who could look into the future and past, and pass on this knowledge to Muhammad. Gabriel is telling Muhammad that the reason all these tales are being told to him is so that he may be able to support what was already written in the other religious texts, and warn his nation of impending destruction.
Just as Moses was sent to the Pharaoh of Egypt, Muhammad is sent to the Mecca leaders who need to alter life as they know it. Muhammad is being told that the Egyptians did not believe Moses when he told them he was speaking for God when he said let the people of Israel go. So his staff was turned into a serpent, and his hand glowed white with God’s power. This makes me think of “reiki” which is said to be a way to direct energy from your hands. But the Pharaoh and his advisors thought this was just illusion and magic.
20. When Moses said to his people, “O my people, remember God’s blessings upon you, when He placed prophets among you, and made you kings, and gave you what He never gave any other people.”
21. “O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned for you, and do not turn back, lest you return as losers.”
22. They said, “O Moses, there are tyrannical people in it; we will not enter it until they leave it. If they leave it, we will be entering.”
23. Two men of those who feared, but whom God had blessed, said, “Go at them by the gate; and when you have entered it, you will prevail. And put your trust in God, if you are believers.”
24. They said, “O Moses, we will not enter it, ever, as long as they are in it. So go ahead, you and your Lord, and fight. We are staying right here.”
25. He said, “My Lord! I have control only over myself and my brother, so separate between us and between the wicked people.”
26. He said, “It is forbidden for them for forty years. They will wander aimlessly in the land. So do not grieve over the defiant people.”
27. And relate to them the true story of Adam’s two sons: when they offered an offering, and it was accepted from one of them, but it was not accepted from the other. He Said, “I will kill you.” He Said, “God accepts only from the righteous.”
28. “If you extend your hand to kill me, I will not extend my hand to kill you; for I fear God, Lord of the Worlds.”
29. “I would rather you bear my sin and your sin, and you become among the inmates of the Fire. Such is the reward for the evildoers.”
30. Then His soul prompted him to kill his brother, so he killed him, and became one of the losers.
This is not a call for Muhammad to insult the Jews or Christian leaders, it is to ask them to come back to the original source of worship and to join hands together in unity. And one way that Muhammad is told to ask them is by telling them the story of what happened during Moses’s time, after the Jews were saved from slavery and the consequences of turning away from God.
After Moses set the Jews free from slavery, they were showed the Holy Land, but they feared the people in it, so they did not enter. This caused them to wander for 40 days looking for a new place to settle losing many lives to hunger and exhaustion because they lacked faith that the land provided for them was a good place to settle in the first place. Possibly the land was already filled with good believers in God, and the Jews’s racism and suspicion caused them to lose out on the true peace shown to them.
Muhammad is told another story about what lacking of faith does and how it misleads people to err in their own souls.
Adam’s sons, Cain and Abel, also disagreed between each other a long time ago. One wanted to give God something good in sacrifice (charity, donation, fasting, service), and the other something not accepted by God (blood sacrifice, idol, wealth, food). The discrepancies between land of the brothers was seen by who God found to be His devoted servant and who was not. This caused a jealousy and hatred in the heart of one of the sons who’s deeds was not accepted by God. So the disbelieving son killed the believing son causing him to be one of the losers of Heaven, because he murdered his brother in cold blood without remorse and lacked faith.
An artist’s rendition of Cain attacking and killing Abel
150. Those who disbelieve in God and His messengers, and want to separate between God and His messengers, and say, “We believe in some, and reject some,” and wish to take a path in between.
151. These are the unbelievers, truly. We have prepared for the unbelievers a shameful punishment.
152. As for those who believe in God and His messengers, and make no distinction between any of them-He will give them their rewards. God is Forgiver and Merciful.
153. The People of the Scripture challenge you to bring down to them a book from the sky. They had asked Moses for something even greater. They said, “Show us God plainly.” The thunderbolt struck them for their wickedness. Then they took the calf for worship, even after the clear proofs had come to them. Yet We pardoned that, and We gave Moses a clear authority.
154. And We raised the Mount above them in accordance with their covenant, and We said to them, “Enter the gate humbly”, and We said to them, “Do not violate the Sabbath”, and We received from them a solemn pledge.
155. But for their violation of their covenant, and their denial of God’s revelations, and their killing of the prophets unjustly, and their saying, “Our minds are closed.” In fact, God has sealed them for their disbelief, so they do not believe, except for a few.
156. And for their faithlessness, and their saying against Mary a monstrous slander.
157. And for their saying, “We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of God.” In fact, they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them as if they did. Indeed, those who differ about him are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it, except the following of assumptions. Certainly, they did not kill him.
158. Rather, God raised him up to Himself. God is Mighty and Wise.
159. There is none from the People of the Scripture but will believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them.
160. Due to wrongdoing on the part of the Jews, We forbade them good things that used to be lawful for them; and for deterring many from God’s path.
Now here is where Muhammad is given specific information about the People of the Scripture which is the Jews who were given the testament by Moses. Gabriel is telling Muhammad he is going to have a hard time convincing these Jewish leaders that they do not hold the monopoly on Heaven. There has been a divide in religion. During Moses’s time, the Israelites wanted to see God before they worshiped Him and so God showed them through a lightning storm, but they were blind and could not see the Signs. This proved to God their lack of faith, and they strayed worshipping the Golden Calf instead of God. Now, today Muhammad is being told that they will ask for the same type of proof before they believe in the Quran revelations and this book will be that proof.
God and His Angels are upset with the original Moses’s people, because the Israelites altered the original Sabbath and worshipped deities other than God. It is also told that they killed other prophets and 600 years after Jesus’s death, they claim they killed him too! But God is a Loving God, and this Angel is telling Muhammad that God did not allow for his servant-Jesus, to be tortured and reduced to a spectacle for these people. Yes, Jesus did die, but it was not at the hands of the Jews to claim they have power over this life. It was God’s decision to take Jesus away from this world, after he did what he needed to do. It was the arrogance of the Jews and Romans to think they could take such a life away. Jesus’s purpose of being a teacher and example was complete, and it was not for the Jewish elders to claim ego and pride over killing Jesus.
It was made for Jesus to look like he was crucified as a test, but really God took him up to Himself in the resurrection. This is a very mysterious line and it can never be known what really happened except maybe in our death when the truth is revealed. But what is important is what you do with your faith in Jesus’s teachings that truly matters in life. Arguing and bickering over Jesus’s death, is something that was part of the test all along and many people have failed at it when they killed each other over this event.
We are told the Jewish elders made a mockery of Jesus’s mother, Mary, by calling her insults and names. This is found in the Talmud, which was the Oral law of the Pharisees, and not the original Torah from Moses. Gabriel is pointing this out to Muhammad to know how to argue triumphantly with these people he will have to go up against when Islam starts to spread more awareness about unity of religion and God.
As Gabriel states some Jews are righteous submitters to God. They were and still are the friends of muslims, and the discrepancies can be easily seen in history and today’s events. God has caused a hardship to be placed on the Jewish bloodlines that caused such chaos and division in religion. Any Jewish person who is kind, good, and a believer in all messengers and messages with spiritual equality is seen as a spiritual companion of the muslims, and Christians.
A Jewish rabbi hugging an Arab muslim