30. There, every soul will experience what it had done previously; and they will be returned to God, their True Master; and what they used to invent will fail them.
31. Say, “Who provides for you from the heaven and the earth? And who controls the hearing and the sight? And who produces the living from the dead, and produces the dead from the living? And who governs the Order?” They will say, “God.” Say, “Will you not be careful?”
32. Such is God, your Lord-the True. What is there, beyond the truth, except falsehood? How are you turned away?
33. Thus your Lord’s Word proved true against those who disobeyed, for they do not believe.
34. Say, “Can any of your partners initiate creation, and then repeat it?” Say, “God initiates creation, and then repeats it. How are you so deluded?”
35. Say, “Can any of your partners guide to the truth?” Say, “God guides to the truth. Is He who guides to the truth more worthy of being followed, or he who does not guide, unless he himself is guided? What is the matter with you? How do you judge?”
36. Most of them follow nothing but assumptions; and assumptions avail nothing against the truth. God is fully aware of what they do.
37. This Quran could not have been produced by anyone other than God. In fact, it is a confirmation of what preceded it, and an elaboration of the Book. There is no doubt about it-it is from the Lord of the Universe.
38. Or do they say, “He has forged it”? Say, “Then produce a single chapter like it, and call upon whomever you can, apart from God, if you are truthful.”
39. In fact, they deny what is beyond the limits of their knowledge, and whose explanation has not yet reached them. Thus those before them refused to believe. So note the consequences for the wrongdoers.
40. Among them are those who believe in it, and among them are those who do not believe in it. Your Lord is fully aware of the mischief-makers.
Here Muhammad is given clear directions on what to say to the people he is supposed to teach. Muhammad and the muslims who read and re-read the Quran should never have any fear because here we are shown that God has ultimate control and there is no such things as evil “gods” who will harm mankind without proper sacrifice given to them. It is all made up and a lie.
What I have found is that many times the person in charge of the pagan religion be it a priest of some sort, or religious advisor, will make up a law or a ritual that is based on his ideas alone. And many times they are severely mistaken because they order people to be killed and blood to be spilled. They have strange rituals that impede on human life and in their error and arrogance, they transgress away from the truth further leading their men and women in the civilization astray.
I am always curious to learn of the Islam connections to other religions. I did some deeper research into Hinduism one of the largest polytheistic religion today. What I find VERY interesting that the Quran talks about is, at its core the Vedas and Bhagavad Gita teach about a Supreme source of creation. It really is a Monotheistic religion-at its purity. Within these texts you can not find a command from this supreme source to worship all these gods and goddesses. But after every message from God to every nation, mankind is given a chance to follow the truth or make things up to satisfy their desires.
I see it clearly what happened in Hinduism. Messengers came and the revelations where given about our creation as humans and virtues needed to experience the afterlife in a blissful way without consequences. And the religious leaders of India corrupted the religion with their error and misunderstandings creating things like the caste system and worship of animals. Muhammad is told to ask the pagans and polytheists for their gods to create a book of wisdom such as this. It is calling their bluff cause Gabriel knows this can not be done.
God’s divine guidance is the only one to create this Quran, just as the Bible and Torah were originally given. It is written in a way that shows a whole knowledge of things never known at that time in 600AD. Scientific facts like: embryos, the water cycle, how all life is created in the water first, what the moon is and how it reflects the light of the sun without emitting it’s own light, etc. Muhammad would not have been able to know these things about the world and universe. He was a simple man, and the proof of that is historically he didn’t come onto the scene until he turned 40 when he started to receive the messages. The Quran brought him to glory.
The Quran is also written in a non-emotive way. It comes from a source that supersedes emotion and shows an objective perspective on humans and life. Almost like a higher perspective being able to look down at humans and see them in a loving way, but a caretaker point of view. Many people say the Quran sounds “harsh”, but I understand the detachment of objectivity. The fairness, and justice inside these chapters is what gives it the immense love to the believers. You can see in the rhetorical nature this book comes from a source that has a higher perspective and consciousness level than regular humans. So if Muhammad made the revelations up, he is close to morally perfect as it gets.
But I know from the “voice” and tone of the Quran that it is a conversation of SOMETHING wiser and older than Muhammad, and it commands Muhammad to say certain things to teach them the same. There is nothing about the personal opinions of Muhammad, it is just straight warnings and facts about what happened in the past to those good and bad. That’s why the Hadiths are hard to accept for me since they talk more about Muhammad’s life than what the Quran does. No, as a teacher who understands context of words and an intuitive person, Muhammad could never could have “made up” these revelations. If he did, he would be considered the wisest person to have ever been born on earth.
There are those who believe in it see the truth, and there are those who are blind to it by their own choice to judge and hate things they do not understand. God is aware of all of this.
The Quran came from the deepest parts of the cosmos that guides us to the truth.