I am aware of people talking about the “mark of the beast” that is here in the form of a micro chip that will be inserted in our body. I know there is many warnings about this, but let me offer a different perspective that…
100. No soul can believe except by God’s leave; and He lays disgrace upon those who refuse to understand.
101. Say, “Look at what is in the heavens and the earth.” But signs and warnings are of no avail for people who do not believe.
102. Do they expect anything but the likes of the days of those who passed away before them? Say, “Then wait, I will be waiting with you.”
103. Then We save Our messengers and those who believe. It is binding on Us to save the believers.
104. Say, “O people, if you are in doubt about my religion-I do not serve those you serve apart from God. But I serve God, the one who will terminate your lives. And I was commanded to be of the believers.”
105. And dedicate yourself to the true religion-a monotheist-and never be of the polytheists.
106. And do not call, apart from God, on what neither benefits you nor harms you. If you do, you are then one of the wrongdoers.
107. If God afflicts you with harm, none can remove it except He. And if He wants good for you, none can repel His grace. He makes it reach whomever He wills of His servants. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.
108. Say, “O people, the truth has come to you from your Lord. Whoever accepts guidance is guided for his own soul; and whoever strays only strays to its detriment. I am not a guardian over you.”
109. And follow what is revealed to you, and be patient until God issues His judgment, for He is the Best of judges.
Muhammad is told to tell the people the same events that have happened in the past to people will happen now to his people. The believers and servants of God will be saved from the penalties of wrong doings just as they have been in the past.
Muhammad is to tell the people that only God can save them when they are in trouble and lost. They need to be patient for rewards and punishments of those who will receive them.
Muhammad is just a messenger and so in line 108, Gabriel is telling Muhammad to let the people know that they must ALL do the work themselves to seek paradise from the Lord of the World. Muhammad is not a substitute for their soul nor can he save them. This is a huge difference from the churches that put the priests in power to save people. This was wrongful teaching, and Islam is trying to correct this. Muhammad is not put in a position of power over people. He is only a guide to help others receive the same messages he was given.
Only God has the power of saving people, and this comes to those who are humble enough to ask for help and guidance from above.
Muhammad and the other older messengers like Jonah, only try to lead the way, it is up to the people if they follow.
40. Among them are those who believe in it, and among them are those who do not believe in it. Your Lord is fully aware of the mischief-makers.
41. If they accuse you of lying, say, “I have my deeds, and you have your deeds. You are quit of what I do, and I am quit of what you do.”
42. And among them are those who listen to you. But can you make the deaf hear, even though they do not understand?
43. And among them are those who look at you. But can you guide the blind, even though they do not see?
44. God does not wrong the people in the least, but the people wrong their own selves.
45. On the Day when He rounds them up-as if they had tarried only one hour of a day-they will recognize one another. Those who denied the meeting with God will be the losers. They were not guided.
46. Whether We show you some of what We promise them, or take you, to Us is their return. God is witness to everything they do.
47. Every community has a messenger. When their messenger has come, judgment will be passed between them with fairness, and they will not be wronged.
48. And they say, “When will this promise be fulfilled, if you are truthful?”
49. Say, “I have no power to harm or benefit myself, except as God wills. To every nation is an appointed time. Then, when their time arrives, they can neither postpone it by one hour, nor advance it.
50. Say, “Have you considered? If His punishment overtakes you by night or by day, what part of it will the guilty seek to hasten?”
Gabriel is telling Muhammad to know that God sees the mischief makers on earth. If they accuse Muhammad of lying when giving this wisdom, then Muhammad is told to ignore them and say basically, “you have your path, and I have mine”.
Many people who can hear perfectly fine can not process the information in their brains as truths. Be it the blocks they put on themselves or the distrust and lack of faith that they have. Many people who see fine with their eyes, are actually blind to the truth when it is staring right at them. This is also a reason to be able to use your third eye by listening to your intuition and know the truth from the lies.
Line 44, is something I wish I could copy, paste, and post all over the internet. Every time I see a comment against God that says He created bad and evil things on earth, this is the best rebuttal you can give. God does not wrong the people, they wrong themselves. Big corporations have a choice to be greedy or not, and people have a choice to allow them to exist. The Quran is for the revolutionist at heart who sees what needs to be changed and knows that the Mecca leaders of the past would not change on their own. If nothing was done, than the muslims had no right to complain about the injustice. God would have not wronged them, they would have wronged themselves by choosing to NOT listen to God.
Line 45 is where we see time being extracted from a human level. The Judgement Day is a day when all evil people are rounded up and their lives come to an ending moment of feeling like they only waited for a hour for the end. The disbelievers will recognize each other by identification of the soul for the dark path that they followed and they will be the losers who lose out on being in the blissful state of Heaven. They were not guided cause they did not allow themselves or ask to be guided to the straight path to God when given a chance.
Next line shows that Muhammad could be shown the fate of people who don’t believe or he can be taken away from them in a rapture like event. It does not matter, all people eventually return back to God. So with or without Muhammad is not important. He is only a messenger and not responsible for their deeds. It is what the individual soul does themselves.
Line 47 is so important and what brought me my understanding of unity between all religions: Every nation or community has had a messenger. It is up to the people to either take these messages and warnings as truth or mock, ridicule, and distort them. God sees all that they do and no wrong shall be done because judgement will pass in total fairness. Every soul will earn back what they put out into the world.
They ask Muhammad and will continue to ask him when God’s last days are. Muhammad is to tell them that he is only able to speak about things he was guided about and they should not want to hasten judgement. Because on that day, people who THINK they will see Heaven because of what rituals and religious leaders they followed, will be humiliated. They may be humiliated to learn that the path they have followed has been not to worship God, but to worship Satan (ego, idols, hate, money, power, control, anger, chaos) instead.
So Muhammad is to say to them don’t hasten Judgement Day, because for many guilty, it will not be a day they want to draw close to them faster than it already is coming for them all in the future.
Let this be another reminder to those looking for the apocalypse. Be careful what you wish for and really prepare yourself spiritually for a time like this. Are you soul ready?
Every muslim and non-muslim should be standing up to the lies and to the hate flung our way. And by standing up, I mean in a strong peaceful way. Use your words to say to your friends that you will NOT tolerate hate against muslims….