I write this post so that if anything EVER happens to me, the police or investigators know where to look and what the real truth is. And you do too. I really don’t want to be an alarmist, but I have attracted a lot of attention trying to help bring peaceful understanding. Some do not want that in the world, believe it or not.
There is something extremely evil going on, as the Quran suggests-there are humans AND jinns that will be put into Hell at the end times. They have followed Satan’s path down here and have made mischief on earth. Being a truth seeker, I have seen the darkness in life, that has shown me the light. Right now because I am trying to show more God in the world, and unity and interconnection between all people-I am getting a MAJOR backlash by the dark side.
I have a youtube channel called IndigoVoice82, and I am quite expressive on the internet through facebook, and other online forums trying to get people to see another side of Islam and God. Three groups of people are after me, and those who think like me and take action like me. So not only is this a post for my security, it is also a “headsup” to others who are doing the same thing as me. You know, trying to bring more peace and love into the world.
Three Groups Bothering Me Right Now:
1.Extremist male Arab (from Africa or Saudi Arabia) “muslims”, I can tell by their names in profiles. I quote the muslim part because I do not think they are at all in touch with God, cause if they were they would NEVER harass, threaten and harm anyone that did not lift a finger towards them. I am an American muslim woman and they constantly comment on my videos that I am “going to Hellfire for not wearing a hijab”, “insulting the prophet”, “not knowing how to interpret the Quran without knowing Arabic”…blah blah…etc. They have threatened me indirectly and directly calling me a “heretic” and “satanist”. One man who called me those things on youtube is: Ousamma Trimakus, oddly enough he speaks French-so he is a French “muslim” that is an extremist towards women and Islam and his profile implies a “we” so his profile headline says this: “we are fighting for a world free of poverty and injustice is our goal in this world”.
I don’t know if they are part of the Muslim Brotherhood, or what, but they could not be further from the truth. These men like him are Hadith followers that imply stricter Shira Law on Islam and they do not like the intelligent muslims starting to take a deeper look at the Hadiths and seeing the discrepancies behind them. Not entirely sure WHY they are so against those muslims who push to get back to the Quran, to stop looking at “gossip” about what the prophet may or may not have said 200 yrs after he died called the Hadiths that were written by a variety of men. But their intentions are clear to me: keep Islam divided spiritually and mentally. They are stuck in their old archaic ways of male domination in the 600AD when the Quran was first written. They do not like strong, independent muslim woman to speak out like me. And they have been harassing me for many years. One of the KEY reasons, I do not open the comment section on my blog is to keep it pure of them.
2. Second group of people harassing me is Hasbara Trolls, https://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls/. These men want to show Islam in the WORST light possible because there is a war going on. They are working for a section of the government of Israel that wishes to propagate the war and make all muslims look bad. They hate the fact that I am trying to not only make muslims look peaceful and good, but they hate the fact that I am ALSO trying to bridge connections between other world religions like the Jews and Christians, to show the unity inside our perceived diversity . They do not like me and often times have spoken against me on facebook, and youtube. They have threatened me and called me horrible names in private messages and on youtube. They ARE NOT JEWS, they are zionists. Jews to me are those good people who follow the tenants of the Torah and Moses’s commandments. There is no way that these people are Jewish spiritually. They may be by blood, or bloodlines, but they are forgetting some of the major tenants of the being Jewish is being humble and kind to those who are your fellow beings.
3. Third group of people that harass me are atheists. These people want to only show religion in the WORST light because they believe a world without God and religion is a peaceful one. I advocate for more spiritual connection to God, and a change in religion to become the original Islam that the Quran guides mankind, and they do not see that. I have atheist friends and many of them don’t impose their beliefs on others, but there are some that have followed the darker path just as there are religious people who have followed the darker path. And they live online in plenty to keep their agenda moving forwards as extremist atheists.
It’s about balance in the world. I can see the “Middle Way” very clearly that allows me to hang out with different people of different backgrounds. Of course I always keep God in my heart, but I am not extreme about it to the point where I enforce my beliefs on others. I have seem to really PISS off the extremists on both sides of non religion and religion.
I pray and hope nothing happens to me of course, but my computer has already been hacked into so my camera does not work and I can not make anymore videos for now. I have also seen strange activity on my youtube channel and have attracted a few people from these groups on my videos. I know some even read my blog, but they will never be able to comment. So just in case something does and they create a sensational story around me to cover up all my work, then please remember this post and share it with others.
I will also leave a note about this in my journal and hidden in my house so that if anything happens to this blog, the good cops investigating can discover what really happened in the future to this young woman. I am going to open up comments on this forum in case anyone has valuable info to give me to help me in this situation. I just don’t want to be another statistic or martyr for the truth. I have a lot of life to live yet, but bringing peace to minds and understandings to heart is something I have been preparing myself to die for, if I need to.
OK..no more scary posts like this unless I really need to warn people and give exact info to help others. I will keep moving forwards and hope that my guardian angels will protect me and those I love against their evil schemes. Thank you for you taking the time to read this and please share with others so they are aware. I feel many times you can stop things from happening by becoming aware of them.
I did tag the different FBI, and police in this post so their computer “spiders” can search this blog post, if they ever need to see it in the future.
When you are a warrior of the light, the darkness eventually finds you.
Bill Riley is a mean and condescending man…and stop bombing people!
110. The structure which they built will remain questionable in their hearts, until their hearts are stopped. God is Knowing and Wise.
111. God has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties in exchange for Paradise. They fight in God’s way, and they kill and get killed. It is a promise binding on Him in the Torah, and the Gospel, and the Quran. And who is more true to his promise than God? So rejoice in making such an exchange-that is the supreme triumph.
112. Those who repent, those who worship, those who praise, those who journey, those who kneel, those who bow down, those who advocate righteousness and forbid evil, and those who keep God’s limits-give good news to the believers.
113. It is not for the Prophet and those who believe to ask forgiveness for the polytheists, even if they are near relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are people of Hellfire.
114. Abraham asked forgiveness for his father only because of a promise he had made to him. But when it became clear to him that he was an enemy of God, he disowned him. Abraham was kind and clement.
115. God would never lead a people astray, after He had guided them, until He makes clear to them what they should guard against. God has knowledge of all things.
116. To God belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. He gives life, and He causes death. And besides God, you have neither protector, nor supporter.
117. God has redeemed the Prophet, and the Emigrants, and the Supporters-those who followed him in the hour of difficulty-after the hearts of some of them almost swerved. Then He pardoned them. He is Kind towards them, Compassionate.
118. Also towards the three who were left behind. Then, when the earth, as vast as it is, closed in on them, and their very souls closed in on them, and they realized that there was no refuge from God, except in Him, He redeemed them, so that they may repent. God is the Redeemer, the Merciful.
119. O you who believe! Be conscious of God, and be with the sincere.
120. It is not for the inhabitants of Medina and the Desert-Arabs around them to stay behind the Messenger of God, nor to prefer themselves to him. That is because they never suffer any thirst, nor fatigue, nor hunger in the cause of God, nor do they take one step that enrages the disbelievers, nor do they gain anything from an enemy, but it is recorded to their credit as a righteous deed. God does not waste the reward of the righteous.
Gabriel is telling Muhammad that those who use religion for the wrong purpose will have doubt in their hearts about faith and God, and will be accounted for in the end when their hearts eventually stop beating.
God works through the actions of people in order to move the world forwards. This is what Gabriel is trying to tell Muhammad that as people fight the evil in the world, this is doing God’s Will. We will get into the verses that show the cruelty of the pagan religious leaders and why their traditions needed to be stopped. Of course if they stopped and started to believe in what Muhammad was teaching, there would be no wars. But that is not how humans work. Each want what they want and they sometimes kill when their power is threatened. So Muhammad and the muslims must defend themselves and the world against this evil.
But as always God IS Merciful, so if these pagans repented and started to follow the advice from Muhammad and pray and give wealth equally to the people…then God is all Knowing of who is a true believer and who is not.
Muhammad and the muslims can not pray for the pagans of Mecca if they don’t change themselves. There is no soul that substitutes the work of another soul. That’s not how consciousness works. And Abraham’s father did not believe and Abraham as close as he was to him, could not help him or change his pagan belief system even though he asked forgiveness for him. But when Abraham saw that he was an enemy of God he disowned his father because at one point his father tried to have him stoned to death. Abraham did not do this out of evil, he was kind and forgiving, but his father just would never accept the true reality.
Line 115, God never leads people astray if they truly follow their faith and their heart. It is only a punishment of those without belief to drift further and further away from God because they choose to and they become cursed in life unable to see the spiritual beauty of God. God knows who to guide and who to not, because He knows who will listen and who will not.
God is dominion over all things. As much as we believe we are free souls, we are extensions of this source. God controls both life and death in a natural way. Unnatural deaths like murders and such are regarded as choices that God allows to happen because He allows us to transgress on our own free will showing what kind of energy we are at the core. Are we rebellious to God, or do we go with the natural flow of the universe? Besides God, there is ultimately no one to protect or support you since humans are fallible and can be unreliable concerned with their own lives. God will always be there when you seek for Him.
Line 117, really shows that you can make a mistake with disbelief and doubt, but if you pull yourself out of that darkness and come into the light believing in God, this is when you are pardoned. There were three men who were left behind Muhammad when he was traveling to battle the Mecca armies pillaging their villages. They stayed behind, and felt the guilt hit them that was described as the earth was closing in around them and their souls. So they realized their wrongs and reached a realization about God. God forgave them and made them pure again.
The last line is to show Muhammad that the people who have followed him and not been arrogant, they have had all provisions given to them and never lost their faith. They also don’t transgress limits, and don’t enrage the disbelievers of Mecca to create anger. They also don’t take from the Mecca leaders anything in exchange for their faith, and God sees them do these good deeds. They will receive the good they did, back. Karma is real. Good energy given out always comes back to you in return, because God is fair and just always.
Yes, this is the truth. We all have the power to stop ISIS right now if we really wanted to. It starts first with everyone getting on the same page. Americans and others around the world calling for extermination of Muslims, need to go read the Quran, OR simply follow my blog, OR any other muslim who speaks about the Quran and interprets it. But to be honest, the best way to educate yourself is to read it yourself. I know..it’s 500 pages, but trust me. It’s a page turner. Soon as it gets to the End of the Universe, it will have you by the seat of your pants and you won’t want to put it down.
I read the Quran in 48 hours the first time reading it. I could not stop.
After everyone removes their ignorance and carries knowledge with them, then Americans and others who have the knowledge given to them can all start to speak out against ISIS being a FASLE FORM of ISLAM. We can all take away their power and show the error of their interpretation by banding together in one large group.
Through using the weapon of using truth and education, we can actually stop ISIS in their tracks. But it must be on a massive scale so that there is no more “islamphobia”, now it is simply a revealing of the truth.
These terrorists would lose all power because now we would all know the truth, and could no longer persecute against Islam, but rather look at the individuals and in turn make them take a deeper look at themselves.
If they were really muslims, then they would fear what God thought of them and their actions in the face of other’s peaceful ones.
Are you ready to let the truth free worldwide?
80. Whether you ask forgiveness for them, or do not ask forgiveness for them-even if you ask forgiveness for them seventy times, God will not forgive them. That is because they disbelieved in God and His Messenger. God does not guide the immoral people.
81. Those who stayed behind rejoiced at their staying behind the Messenger of God. And they hated to strive with their wealth and their lives in God’s way. And they said, “Do not venture out in the heat.” Say, “The Fire of Hell is much hotter, if they only understood.”
82. Let them laugh a little, and weep much; in recompense for what they used to earn.
83. If God brings you back to a party of them, and they ask your permission to go out, say, “You will not go out with me, ever, nor will you ever fight an enemy with me. You were content to sit back the first time, so sit back with those who stay behind.”
84. You are never to pray over anyone of them who dies, nor are you to stand at his graveside. They rejected God and His Messenger, and died while they were sinners.
85. Do not let their possessions and their children impress you. God desires to torment them through them in this world, and their souls expire while they are disbelievers.
86. When a chapter is revealed, stating: “Believe in God and strive with His Messenger,” the prominent among them ask you for exemption. They say, “Allow us to stay with those who stay behind.”
87. They prefer to be with those who stay behind. Their hearts were sealed, so they do not understand.
88. But the Messenger and those who believe with him struggle with their possessions and their lives. These have deserved the good things. These are the successful.
89. God has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great victory.
90. Some of the Desert-Arabs came to make excuses, asking to be granted exemption, while those who were untrue to God and His Messenger stayed behind. A painful punishment will afflict those among them who disbelieved.
Gabriel is talking to Muhammad and discussing what needs to be said to people to warn them of their actions, of choosing inaction. This is why I believe Islam is the Middle Way just as Buddhism was taught by Buddha, because doing evil on earth will bring punishment and Hell to your being. But also NOT doing enough on earth for others, will also bring you to Hell and punishment. So the pathway to Heaven is a balance of using your power and ego to be both active and good.
At this time in history, there is much war going on between the monotheistic Arab tribe growing, and the larger civilization of Mecca which was still majority of pagans who did not want to give up their traditions. Muhammad is to be firm with his people who are on the fence about fighting and taking over Mecca. They don’t understand it is prescribed by God and make excuses such as “it’s too hot” saying they can not fight. Gabriel reminds Muhammad to tell them that Hell is much hotter. So Muhammad is to tell them that if the able men stay now when they are needed most, then he will ask them to not come to fight ever again, and this is God’s punishment to not allow them to redeem themselves spiritually.
If they die in inaction of doing good and having faith that the battles they fight will be victorious, then that is their choice, but then they die without honor and Muhammad is told that they do not receive well wishes in their death and in their burial.
Those who will listen to Muhammad and follow his advice that has been given by God will earn their rights in heaven and bliss. They have faith and have given up their lives to God. Those who are too blind, deaf, and dumb will remain this way and this will be their punishment.
Imagine being blind to the signs of God forever? Hell to me is isolation and the opposite of soothing and cooling to the soul and spirit. That’s why it feels like burning-it’s a yearning desire to go back and do it all over again when the truth is revealed to them.
Another form of Hell to me. Wouldn’t you feel a “burning” sensation here?
1. A declaration of immunity from God and His Messenger to the polytheists with whom you had made a treaty.
2. So travel the land for four months, and know that you cannot escape God, and that God will disgrace the disbelievers.
3. And a proclamation from God and His Messenger to the people on the day of the Greater Pilgrimage, that God has disowned the polytheists, and so did His Messenger. If you repent, it will be better for you. But if you turn away, know that you cannot escape God. And announce to those who disbelieve a painful punishment.
4. Except for those among the polytheists with whom you had made a treaty, and did not violate any of its terms, nor aided anyone against you. So fulfill the treaty with them to the end of its term. God loves the righteous.
5. When the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists wherever you find them. And capture them, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them at every ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayers, and pay the alms, then let them go their way. God is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
6. And if anyone of the polytheists asks you for protection, give him protection so that he may hear the Word of God; then escort him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.
7. How can there be a treaty with the polytheists on the part of God and His Messenger, except for those with whom you made a treaty at the Sacred Mosque? As long as they are upright with you, be upright with them. God loves the pious.
8. How? Whenever they overcome you, they respect neither kinship nor treaty with you. They satisfy you with lip service, but their hearts refuse, and most of them are immoral.
9. They traded away God’s revelations for a cheap price, so they barred others from His path. How evil is what they did.
10. Towards a believer they respect neither kinship nor treaty. These are the transgressors.
We are starting to see how Muhammad was being coached to act while Mecca was slowly transitioning to a monotheistic nation from a polytheistic one. The journey towards unity is a difficult one and many people refused to embrace Muhammad’s words.
They are told to travel the land in search of a new home for the four sacred months (no killing, or immorality) and to understand that the disbelievers will be punished while the believers will be rewarded. Just as the Jews were told to wander the desert for 40 days, this is the same for the Muslims. This is a test.
There is a proclamation that Muhammad has to give the people from Gabriel to say that God has disowned those who have disowned God and His messenger. Only if they repent, stop their old worship and start to donate to charity will they be seen in God’s good graces. This is because they have wandered lost for so long.
Muhammad is told to shelter these refugees from the war and give them the messages of God to teach them. All the people deserve to hear the messages and then make their own choice to follow them or not. If they are sincere and honest with Muhammad then Muhammad is told to be sincere and honest with them back. God loves the sincere.
If there is still attacks on Muhammad and the Muslims, they are to battle back the polytheists who wish to kill them. This is a moment of kill or be killed for the Muslims, so God is commanding Muhammad to fight them if they continue to fight. If they come in peace and keep the treaty then there should be peace.
But Gabriel also warns Muhammad in a soliloquy at line 7 that some of these people will lie and not be earnest so Muhammad needs to be careful of these people who have heard the messages of God before, and decided to follow Satan instead. They followed their own desires for wealth and power in Mecca, so these are people to see they can not be helped further and are transgressors in the eyes of God already. They have made their choices and can not be helped.
Some of the pre-Islamic goddesses worshipped before monotheism came about. Some human and child sacrifice were done for these gods.
70. O prophet! Say to those you hold prisoners, “If God finds any good in your hearts, He will give you better than what was taken from you, and He will forgive you. God is Forgiving and Merciful.”
71. But if they intend to betray you, they have already betrayed God, and He has overpowered them. God is Knowing and Wise.
72. Those who believed, and emigrated, and struggled in God’s cause with their possessions and their persons, and those who provided shelter and support-these are allies of one another. As for those who believed, but did not emigrate, you owe them no protection, until they have emigrated. But if they ask you for help in religion, you must come to their aid, except against a people with whom you have a treaty. God is Seeing of what you do.
73. As for those who disbelieve, they are allies of one another. Unless you do this, there will be turmoil in the land, and much corruption.
74. Those who believed, and emigrated, and struggled for God’s cause, and those who gave shelter and support-these are the true believers. They will have forgiveness, and a bountiful provision.
75. As for those who believed afterwards, and emigrated and struggled with you-these belong with you. But family members are nearer to one another in the Book of God. God is Cognizant of everything.
Gabriel is explaining to Muhammad that God sees those who have betrayed him and his people. Whoever is a sincere refugee and has escaped their land of Mecca to follow Muhammad and embrace Islam, is welcomed and must be helped by the Muslims. A believer is always a friend of a believer. Those who have immigrated together must help one another, and those who were too afraid or lazy to immigrate to new land will not be helped until they help themselves and immigrate on their own.
The rules of how to deal with the Mecca leaders and people is: If a leader and his people come in earnest to Muhammad to embrace Islam and learn the messages, then Muhammad is required to teach them and to accept them. If a leader and his people are lying to Muhammad and want financial help, but do not want to embrace the messages of Islam, then God wants them to not be helped until they learn their lessons and come to some form of realization.
Usually this is because those who disbelieve will be allies with each other and work to plot against Muhammad so Gabriel is warning Muhammad to be aware of this. They are to be kept imprisoned so they do not keep spreading corruption throughout the land. Those who are sincere in their hunger for knowledge of the Quran and to know God’s messages, will be the ones saved and freed.
Anyone who has helped shelter innocent believers being persecuted will be rewarded for their kindness and bravery in this life and in the next. Anyone who became a believer after these battles and sincerely come to Muhammad should now be accepted into the family of Muslims growing. But we are reminded that family members are closer, and next closest is friends and acquaintances you meet along the path of Islam. The believers are always allies of the believers during hard times. The Quran revelations were given in 600 AD, but they are timeless wisdom that can be applied to humanitarian efforts today. Gabriel ends this surah with reminding Muhammad that God is aware of all that we humans do.
Angela Merkel’s quote on addressing Germany’s open door policy for the Syrian refugees.
50. If only you could see, as the angels take away those who disbelieve, striking their faces and their backs: “Taste the agony of the Burning.”
51. “That is because of what your hands have committed, and because God is not unjust to the servants.”
52. Like the behavior of the people of Pharaoh, and those before them. They rejected the signs of God, so God seized them for their sins. God is Powerful, Severe in punishment.
53. That is because God would never change a blessing He has bestowed on a people unless they change what is within themselves, and because God is Hearing and Knowing.
54. Such was the case with the people of Pharaoh, and those before them. They denied the signs of their Lord, so We annihilated them for their wrongs, and We drowned the people of Pharaoh-they were all evildoers.
55. The worst of creatures in God’s view are those who disbelieve. They have no faith.
56. Those of them with whom you made a treaty, but they violate their agreement every time. They are not righteous.
57. If you confront them in battle, make of them a fearsome example for those who follow them, that they may take heed.
58. If you fear treachery on the part of a people, break off with them in a like manner. God does not like the treacherous.
59. Let not the disbelievers assume that they are ahead. They will not escape.
60. And prepare against them all the power you can muster, and all the cavalry you can mobilize, to terrify thereby God’s enemies and your enemies, and others besides them whom you do not know, but God knows them. Whatever you spend in God’s way will be repaid to you in full, and you will not be wronged.
Gabriel is telling Muhammad that although we have a loving creator, this creator’s love will not reach those who are closed off to it, being those who take other gods and haven’t listened to the Signs or messages from the Christians or Jews that there is ONE God in Heaven. The angels will become the punishers of those who disbelieved in the messages sent down and they will suffer just as the pagan Ancient Egyptians did for not believing in God’s warnings.
The Ancient Egyptians were blessed from God, but they became proud and followed Satan’s lies to worship things other than God and devote themselves to an excessive lifestyle. The Pharaohs made slaves out of their brothers and sisters under the same creator, and they have and will be punished for what they have done in this life and the next. God drowned them to destroy their reign physically, but they are being punished by the angels in Hell, spiritually.
Line 55 is where many atheists feel Islam is against them personally. I would say that at this time in history when the Quran revelations came down, the disbelievers were fighting the believers to promote their ideology. They were not peaceful atheists or pagans as we have today, that a muslim could be friendly with. They were back stabbing and trying to force their beliefs on others. They were treacherous and malicious with their intent to prove the messengers wrong and they the right ones. Much pride was involved that closed off their hearts and ears, and this is why God did not and could not love them back. It’s called cause and effect.
You must love God to experience the love from God in a multitude of ways. When you are a believer you have moments of pure euphoria of feeling our one creator’s love in a beautiful sunset, a laughing baby, a dying tree, a yawning lion, and a fierce thunderstorm while you are safe inside. Love is a two way street, and God is trying to guide humans to understand that, through sending His angelic messenger, Gabriel, to Muhammad to help guide the Arabians and rest of humanity.
It often times can sound harsh through out the Quran when God says He does not love the disbelievers, but You CAN NOT expect to receive God’s love if you don’t even stop to think about it. The human mind does not accept things that are not realized mentally, first. We were created to discover His Love, and if you remain closed off to it, then of course you will not discover it or feel the blessings. It is simple. God is not malicious. There is a reason for everything He decides and has spelled out in the Quran.
There is evidence in line 56 that treaties have been made between the disbelievers of Mecca and the Muslims, but they have been violated and so Gabriel tells Muhammad that if there is battle between them again, battle to the end to stop their persecution. If there are people amongst his followers he feels are spies for the Mecca leaders, he needs to break ties with them so they do not scheme against him.
When the disbelieving Mecca people feel they are ahead since they are a much larger and wealthier civilization, Muhammad is told to forge ahead with all the power and passion he can muster with the Muslims and God will be on his side rewarding those who are fighting to defend God’s messages on earth.
To experience God’s LOVE, you must be FIRST open to receiving the messages that have been given to us.
30. When the disbelievers plotted against you, to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They planned, and God planned, but God is the Best of planners.
31. And when Our revelations are recited to them, they say, “We have heard. Had we wanted, we could have said the like of this; these are nothing but myths of the ancients.”
32. And they said, “Our God, if this is the truth from You, then rain down on us stones from the sky, or visit us with a painful affliction.”
33. But God would not punish them while you are amongst them. And God would not punish them as long as they seek forgiveness.
34. Yet why should God not punish them, when they are turning others away from the Sacred Mosque, although they are not its custodians? Its rightful custodians are the pious; but most of them do not know.
35. Their prayer at the House was nothing but whistling and clapping-so taste the punishment for your blasphemy.
36. Those who disbelieve spend their wealth to repel from God’s path. They will spend it, then it will become a source of sorrow for them, and then they will be defeated. Those who disbelieve will be herded into Hell.
37. That God may distinguish the bad from the good, and heap the bad on top of one another, and pile them together, and throw them in Hell. These are the losers.
38. Say to those who disbelieve: if they desist, their past will be forgiven. But if they persist-the practice of the ancients has passed away.
39. Fight them until there is no more persecution, and religion becomes exclusively for God. But if they desist-God is Seeing of what they do.
40. And if they turn away, know that God is your Protector. The Best Protector, and the Best Supporter.
Once again here is a clear example of the “voice” of the writing which shows this is not written by Muhammad at all. Gabriel is telling Muhammad what has happened in the present during this battle against the Mecca leaders. The people of Mecca have plotted to kill Muhammad and his followers, but have failed with God on Muhammad’s side.
The pagans of Mecca who worshiped their idols listened to Muhammad and said that they have heard the revelations before through the Christians and Jews, but they decided it was ancient myths and not what they believed. So they continued to do the rituals and worship that their ancestors have done and did not heed the warnings of the Christians and Jews. But this is only because they do not understand what has been given to mankind and those in power in Mecca didn’t want to see the truth.
Are you starting to see how Islam was just a continuation of what the Jews, and Christians were lead to? That’s why they are brothers and sisters under the same faith.
Gabriel tells Muhammad these people that worship deities and whistle and clap emptily in their temples to their war, river, fire gods that they have made up, will be piled on top of each other in Hell. This shows disregard and dishonor for these disbelievers coming from God that they become cast away in this sense. Gabriel is not playing with this terrible image shown mentally to Muhammad.
It is well known that the Kabbah which once was a place of worship for God, has become a house once again for many idols that the people of Mecca worshiped. During this time, Muhammad and his followers were prevented from coming to the Kabbah for monotheistic worship of God of Abraham. So in line 34, this is what this means. The monotheist believers were being persecuted and oppressed in the land by the polytheists.
Those that continue to use their wealth to follow the path of Satan (not establishing charity, prostitution, overindulgence in gold and jewels, stealing from the poor and creating usury, indulging in slavery) will be ushered into Hell, if they do not start using money in the right way.
But there is always hope for people and if the people of Mecca stop their paganism and turn to God, then what their ancestors have done will not affect them, they will become part of the righteous by accepting Islam. Muhammad is to fight them until there is no polytheists in the land fighting against the messages of God. If the Mecca leaders stop fighting and say they will believe, then Muhammad is told to also stop the fighting and allow for a new path to be established in Mecca.
As we learn later in history, the people of Mecca eventually became Muslims and equality was established through out the land just because Muhammad followed this guidance from an angel of God. “Allah” may have been a word used to describe a pagan moon god in pre-Islam Arabia, but the Arabic word “Allah” became far more to the Arabs after the Quran revelations.
Anyone who says Allah is a “moon god” that Muslims worship today, didn’t read the Quran or understand it.
Some ancient pre-Islamic idols that were worshiped in Mecca before the God of Abraham guided Muhammad.