20. Those who fulfill the promise to God, and do not violate the agreement.
21. And those who join what God has commanded to be joined, and fear their Lord, and dread the dire reckoning.
22. And those who patiently seek the presence of their Lord, and pray regularly, and spend from Our provisions to them, secretly and openly, and repel evil with good. These will have the Ultimate Home.
23. Everlasting Gardens, which they will enter, along with the righteous among their parents, and their spouses, and their descendants. And the angels will enter upon them from every gate.
24. “Peace be upon you, because you endured patiently. How excellent is the Final Home.”
25. As for those who violate the promise to God, after pledging to keep it, and sever what God has commanded to be joined, and spread corruption on earth—these, the curse will be upon them, and they will have the Worst Home.
26. God dispenses the provisions to whomever He wills, and restricts. And they delight in the worldly life; yet the worldly life, compared to the Hereafter, is only enjoyment.
27. Those who disbelieve say, “If only a miracle was sent down to him from his Lord.” Say, “God leads astray whomever He wills, and He guides to Himself whoever repents.”
28. Those who believe, and whose hearts find comfort in the remembrance of God. Surely, it is in the remembrance of God that hearts find comfort.”
29. For those who believe and do righteous deeds—for them is happiness and a beautiful return.
30. Thus We sent you among a community before which other communities have passed away, that you may recite to them what We revealed to you. Yet they deny the Benevolent One. Say, “He is my Lord; there is no god but He; in Him I trust, and to Him is my repentance.”
Good begets Good. Bad begets Bad. Simple.
Those who do all the destruction on earth, listening to their dark desires and egos will reap what they sow.
To all the innocent good people of the world, your tired souls will have rest in God’s Gardens of Bliss. Do not lose hope during this hard time in our own age. Don’t let the events of others change you for the worst.
#prayfornice #prayforparis #prayforpalestine #prayforsyria #prayfortheworld #alllivesmatter
John Coffey, there is a place where rivers flow and fruits grow in abundance for innocent souls like yours. I love this book and movie.
Please take 5 secs to enjoy the cuteness:
Pigs are really remarkable animals. When I tried to picture a cow, a goat, a sheep, a chicken, a turkey trying to cuddle up to this dog, it just didn’t feel the same. Perhaps it is because of the emotional connection to the other dog and human, or maybe it is the ability to LOOK happy and content being with another creature in a home.
Whatever it is, I can see clearly why pigs should never be eaten and are forbidden by God for Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other faiths too. Pigs are definitely dirty and there are some horrible stories of larger ones even eating the farmers that fall into a pig pen. But there must be something else there in the pig that makes it a different animal than other farm animals.
I decided to do investigation and discovered that pigs are very close to humans genetically and we share many similar gene traits as it states in this article:
Pigs are even so close to us that they can be used as organ or tissue donors today and have been successfully.
So unlike what bacon lovers may say, God doesn’t just not want you to eat bacon because He is being a tyrant. God doesn’t want us to eat bacon because maybe it brings on the taste for human meat as well…as awful as that sounds cannibalism has happened on earth and in some parts of the world it still does. In many parts of pagan worship, it was often tradition to eat the flesh of humans. This was forbidden because God wanted LIFE of mankind to exist and not die out unrighteously devouring one another.
He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Here it even goes into the “haram” or sinful way of killing and so “halal” killing became a custom in muslims to follow the advice from God to cause the least amount of pain and disrespect to animals:
Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin – then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
Say, “I do not find within that which was revealed to me [anything] forbidden to one who would eat it unless it be a dead animal or blood spilled out or the flesh of swine – for indeed, it is impure – or it be [that slaughtered in] disobedience, dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], then indeed, your Lord is Forgiving and Merciful.”
Let’s take the known Bible and Torah (Old Testament) now and compare:
11 And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, 2 “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. 3 Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. 4 Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. 5 And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. 6 And the hare, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. 7 And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. 8 You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.
So as a Muslim, I can conclude that there is something dirty and impure about eating a pig that is not so when eating a cattle, deer, goat or sheep. As a scientist, I can see that our DNA is closer to pigs than monkeys as science has shown us in their studies. As an empath, I can see through these videos and experiences that pigs have a capacity for love and affection that possibly the other farm and cloven animals do not. It does mean that they are less important without emotions, it just means that God created different animals to hold different value and meaning to us. God is loving and never wants something to experience pain and suffering.
You can not pet a cow or chicken and watch it wiggle around with sheer delight at a human’s touch. I know, I have tried and though cows and chickens are beautiful animals as well..they are not close to pigs in terms of reaction and awareness in humans and possibly their own emotions, like a cat or dog.
Think what else is undiscovered or amongst us in the universe if this little guy can exist at the bottom of our ocean.
Allah has created every [living] creature from water. And of them are those that move on their bellies, and of them are those that walk on two legs, and of them are those that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.